Reviews for Up
lovetosing chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
can you send me a link to it pleese
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
loved this, and really about the movie! They are discussing the possibility! I am going to sign the petition right now!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very cool start.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Exllcent fic here
Panfla chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i togth you didnt care about this o
meh xD anyway, this sis awesume x3
HelgaButtercup chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
YEAHHHH WE WILL GET THAT MOVIE NO MATTERS WHAT HAPPEN D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What a cool idea for another potential Jungle Movie scene. I love your description of Arnold's struggles since his clothes have been dirtied and torn, and then the next one describing his determination to complete his mission, even though his two allies might try to talk him out of it. You don't even give their names, but you know who each of them is.

I don't doubt Arnold wouldn't remember much of the past experiences during the trip, because he is focused on one single goal that he is determined to complete. Yes, life's not fair, but Arnold is determined not to give up so easily. He had always believed that if you try your best and put your heart into something, things can always work out in the end. But unfortunately there are downsides to situations, something he often overlooks because he just wants to focus on the positive, even if it isn't always realistic. I don't think he's being selfish entirely even for the sake of his classmates, because he makes so many sacrifices to give advice and help his friends with their problems, but they don't always seem to do the same for Arnold. Now's the time for Arnold to do something for himself, and whether or not they will help him, Arnold must get his parents back.