Reviews for Beauty of the Beast - alt Queen of the Night chapter
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Okay first part lol, second part hot.
killerbot117 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I thought it was great and I think you should make some more of this over and out
Angeleyes265 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
post/42103569451/beauty-of-the-beast-alternative-q ueen-of-the-night
good history would like to read the rest of the is intended for older readers
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I can't get to the mature content. :/ Other then that good.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Omg! I'm sorry forget what I said! I didn't read the warning clearly! So sorry!
Kaleia chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Omg! I can't believe I'm saying this but yes! Yes! First rated m Megatron and June! I squeal in delite! First June with Ratchet Then Prime Then Knockout (tf kink meme) now this!

I love it! This actually happend! But still I don't believe that monster Unicron created human (were like human versions of minicons man!)

but why didn't you put the whole thing here? The sex scene i mean. There's nothing wrong outing that here! Have you read Thrill of the hunt by wide spread panic? It's. Like that. I can't find the censor one! Maybe I type it wrong or what? I need to find it! Im 21 for Gods sakes! Anyway June if you take him as your new husbad. The war will be over! But poor Jack...

Say hello to your new daddy Jack! It's
Megatron! And Jack will be Like noooooo! I want Optimus to be my new daddy! Lol! Please need more of this!
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Come on, June. Take Megatron's offer! From the sounds of things, he's willing to not exterminate humans if you prove to him that humans have their worth in the universe.

Can Megatron get June pregnant?
DiamondHeart31 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was amazing, I love it