Reviews for Slice of Life
twenty four7bade chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I love the unfaithful story! You should totally make that a multi chapter!
ArianaRocker chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
DOCTOR WHO! Are you a WHOVIAN?
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Loved both of these two! The Beckness and Jadeness of it all is perfection. Love to see them in character in serious situation. And I love that you show them having actually grown up. Too many other stories are their teenage selves in adult bodies and acting like they wouldn't have matured at all during the years. Thank you for... (to avoid hurt feeling I guess I'll leave it with) not doing that.
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013

"Baba brought up his wife, but kept a possessive (loving) arm around her."

I actually pictured in my head how Beck is with Jade just older people. Lol so when in the end it turns out to be tOkay loved this one two. The first part was fun but the second was easily my favorite. I loved the twist. I kept thinking wow these two sound like Beck & Jade but didn't seriously consider it for some reason. This line especially

"Baba brought up his wife, but kept a possessive (loving) arm around her."

I actually pictured in my head how Beck is with Jade just older people. Lol so when in the end it turns out to be those two I felt kinda silly for not drawing that conclusion. Especially with the something young, something old summary. All and all a fun fic. hose two I felt kinda silly for not drawing that conclusion. Especially with the something old, something new summary. All and all a fun fic.
guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Great story. I love that it shows Bade throughout differnt times and that the last chapter deals with smthg. very realistic that a celebrity Bade would have to deal with.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Legendary Story
DrizzyJ chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I Loved it!:)
beckettjade chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Oh my goodness this might be one of my favorite things ever. ESPECIALLY the Something New. This was actually perfect! :D
WZRDmeesh chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Loved these. I'm off tumblr with all the sappy victorious ending stuff. I love the trend in your stories of Sinjin still being around Jade and the Robbie/Tori pair
sshaw101 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Awwww I loved it and thank you for helping me distract myself from everything tonight.
madkin chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Love it. Going to miss Victorious :(
TheBansheeQueen chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Something Borrowed is too funny. I love how Sinjin called Beck and had called Trina over to help them. How Robbie made Jade tea and how Cat, Tori and Andre were singing to the baby. I could really picture it all happening. Especially when Jade said no to going and saving them from singing since Robbie was thinking of him and Tori finally having kids.

I'm not sure how I feel on Something Blue. I love how Jade believed Beck and how she told him to call his manager and publicist because nobody messes with Olivers!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Dawl, the bit with the older Jade and Beck was too cute. And I love how you brought in X-Men for the first bit. Makes me want to start watching X-Men again. Though, I really can't recall where I left off.
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was awesome. I wasn't expecting Beck and Jade to be the grandparents. It was a nice twist. :)
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love it! The first one was so cute, and the second one, I thought it was them at first. But then the ending and it was amazing.