Reviews for Inaccurate Legends
Joachim Armster chapter 7 . 8/28
This was fun, but honestly i couldn't tell you what part of this fever dream of a fic was my favorite or least favorite. If i had guess though lancelot.
Quatermass chapter 7 . 8/19
What. The. F***. 0_0

Hilarious, off its head, and I never thought I'd find such a crossover, let alone read one that was that funny. Congrats.
Vakom Sunrunner chapter 7 . 6/17
Bravo! *clapping*
This has got to be the single greates piece of fanfiction comedy on the internet. I am in awe of your greatness. Bravo my good sir. And may a evil bunny of doom never befall you.
TouNiiSan chapter 7 . 5/20
Everything about this fic is hilarious! I like how you worked all the jokes into each chapter. Archer dying almost every chapter brings a smile to my face (I don't hate Archer, I just like how the circumstances of his death are so funny).
Abominatus674 chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
What have you done... This glorious heap of condensed insanity is beyond words. Bravo.
conan.lagace chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I liked assassin, thought his phantasm was stupid but good. And Arthurs mustash.
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
This is funny! Great job! :)
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
ayleid chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I split my sides reading this.
Chapter six was excellent ("nope"), especially with Shirou giving up on logic.
Chapter two was a bit lackluster IMHO, though I guess it has more to do with the length and Archer's too predictable death than anything else. Also, I was expecting the Black Knight as Berserker and it was really a shame not to see him, tho I guess the bunny is funny too.
Juan Ophus chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I have never watched F/SN, and I have no intention of doing so. I only just finished Monty Python and the Holy Grail today, so for me this is word-for-word what happened in F/SN and I refuse to believe otherwise.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
mmmmmm hehehehe its was amazing
Telron chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
LOL great crack fic
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Lots of people "get better" in Monty Python. Wheelbarrow guy, Concorde, newt man...join the club Lancelot!
SneakyDevil chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
As Wattson would say: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 5/30/2014