Reviews for Inaccurate Legends
Throughout the million years of human existence, and ten thousand year of history, from languages still spoken to languages long disappeared; nobody, not even the famed William Shakespeare himself could match this accomplishment of true and utter perfect literature.

10/10, funniest shit I've ever read
Mighty C chapter 7 . 2/13
Perfection. Truly perfection itself.
And without even trying it has somegow set up Fate Zero, Black KnightBerserker for example.

Truly this will be remembered in my heart of hearts as one of the greats.

Mighty, out.
Tynarla chapter 7 . 10/22/2021
This is quite possibly the best fate fic.
danielkid50 chapter 7 . 6/27/2021
lol this is nice.
comrade-elmo1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2021
haha frenchman vs EMIYA. lol Shirou stalling for time while 4th wall breaking
comrade-elmo1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2021
lol sir not-apearing-in-this-film vs Bedivere
comrade-elmo1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2021
oh god Rin is the only sane one isn't she? hahahahahaha the snake sword and Shirou are the best partners! lol EMIYA got arrested and has the death penalty...Archer ga shinda!
comrade-elmo1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2021
lol God contacting Shirou but Shirou isn't a Christian. haha sir 'not appearing in this film'. oh my god Archer ha shinda! (does being turned into a newt count as dying?). oh wait nevermind he's not dead. genuinely though, I heard somewhere Bedivere did actually practice witchcraft but was pardoned by Arthur...so castee bedi when DW!?
comrade-elmo1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2021
Archer...ga shinda...?
comrade-elmo1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2021
oh god the killer rabbit as a berserker hahahahahaha
comrade-elmo1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
lol this is funny
Dasgun chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
Citsimsan chapter 7 . 5/10/2021
It is not often that a written text can make me laugh out loud. Yet I can't count how many times I laughed while reading this. That's the highest praise I could give to any piece of comedy.

Bravo. Definitely playing to the strengths and tropes of both stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2021
Fucking fantastic brilliantly done
ssendamthemasked chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Amazing. well written and good shit.