Reviews for Friends Reunited?
TheChicaChic chapter 3 . 1/3
The gathering in Harry's living room instead of Adam's after the death or hurt of a little family member is great. It's something that brings people together, and just something that I wish for. I completely forgot that this was how they came up with Zoe, Adam, and Zaf.
TheChicaChic chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Love the mystery in this of who the two older Spooks are and Tariq asking. I also love that Ruth is supporting Harry in his time of need. It's a perfect moment for them to connect on a broader level than they previously have.
Abigal chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Fine story
LadyDunla chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Well done. You wrapped it up pretty good. Thanks for sharing!
pook chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Terrific finish to the rewrite. Thanks for sharing
r4ven3 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Very nicely done. I like the way you had them all returning. Zaf's return home was especially emotional, and I love it that Ros didn't want others to know that she was still injured and dependent upon help - how very Ros. You have a very spare way of writing which is suited to Spooks stories.
Batteredpen chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Apologies for a late review. No wonder Ros was feeling fed up with Adam. Glad to see how you resolved this one before the events in you later fics.
pook chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Terrific chapter with Ros feeling some emotion for a change. Well done. More please
LadyDunla chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Well done this chapter. Exactly how I imagined Ros would react. And of course she's not a happy lady. I don't think anyone would be. Thank you very much for sharing!
rosetintedblindspot chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter, thanks for the update :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I'm glad everyone is back. I liked how you handled it. Can't wait for more. I really like this story.
LadyDunla chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
And they're all back. Oh, and there's definitely a lot of air to clear between Ros and Adam. I'm curious to see how that's going to work out. Personally I am predicting a Section Chief flying off the handle, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for the update. You have been productive lately!
pook chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Terrific update and sigh of relief with the return of half the team. Nicely done. More please
r4ven3 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
No, this is a good chapter. It sorts everything out, so that we know who's who. I also liked it that you had Ros experiencing some reasonable guilt over Jo's death. We didn't see much of it in the canon story, for reasons unknown. I would have thought Ros would have been massively changed by that. Good stuff.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Another great chapter and can't wait to the next installment.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »