Reviews for Friends Reunited?
TheChicaChic chapter 2 . 1/13
Love the mystery in this of who the two older Spooks are and Tariq asking. I also love that Ruth is supporting Harry in his time of need. It's a perfect moment for them to connect on a broader level than they previously have.
Abigal chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Fine story
LadyDunla chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Well done. You wrapped it up pretty good. Thanks for sharing!
pook chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Terrific finish to the rewrite. Thanks for sharing
r4ven3 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Very nicely done. I like the way you had them all returning. Zaf's return home was especially emotional, and I love it that Ros didn't want others to know that she was still injured and dependent upon help - how very Ros. You have a very spare way of writing which is suited to Spooks stories.
Batteredpen chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Apologies for a late review. No wonder Ros was feeling fed up with Adam. Glad to see how you resolved this one before the events in you later fics.
pook chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Terrific chapter with Ros feeling some emotion for a change. Well done. More please
LadyDunla chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Well done this chapter. Exactly how I imagined Ros would react. And of course she's not a happy lady. I don't think anyone would be. Thank you very much for sharing!
rosetintedblindspot chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter, thanks for the update :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I'm glad everyone is back. I liked how you handled it. Can't wait for more. I really like this story.
LadyDunla chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
And they're all back. Oh, and there's definitely a lot of air to clear between Ros and Adam. I'm curious to see how that's going to work out. Personally I am predicting a Section Chief flying off the handle, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for the update. You have been productive lately!
pook chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Terrific update and sigh of relief with the return of half the team. Nicely done. More please
r4ven3 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
No, this is a good chapter. It sorts everything out, so that we know who's who. I also liked it that you had Ros experiencing some reasonable guilt over Jo's death. We didn't see much of it in the canon story, for reasons unknown. I would have thought Ros would have been massively changed by that. Good stuff.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Another great chapter and can't wait to the next installment.
r4ven3 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Great chapter. I liked the way you had Harry telling Wes about Adam, and how they were all pretending that Adam had been blown up, since no words were spoken in the canon scene between Harry and Wes.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »