Reviews for First Impressions
Adieu-KKZ chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
i got the feel
Teardropsandlollipops chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh my Stars! That was so sweet! I actually have tears streaming down my face!
I've been looking for a good ZoRo one-shot for a while, so thank you!
Please write more if you can,
Loli :)
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This gave me goosebumps :).
Keep it up. Sweet!
Blame-It-On-Magellan chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aww...That's so sweet. At first, I was expecting an overdone awkward meeting. Then I saw the genre, and I was all, "Ohh..." Then while I was reading, she actually called out what I thought was going to happen next. Then when he started talking to her I started crying! (; . ; ) It was gentlemanly of him! I wanted to hug him and never let him go! Thank you for writing this brilliance!
RosesandEdgars chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Naw... Wait... is that... is that a Supernatural reference I see?
Oo-kamiEngine chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was good n cute. I dont think he is OCC, Zoro sometimes says things that make everyone look at him like what he actually has sense and then he just does things that are completely ridiculous. Anyhow good work _. Love it
DracoJane chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was so beautiful and touching. I loved it :D And no need to give me cookies, I would of reviewed anyway XD Love this story, it made me teary.
4fireking chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is adorable. Anyways, I was wondering if you could read and review my story One Piece The Ultimate Adventure.
1004-Angel chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Okay, this adorable-ness makes up for your delay in updating Black as Knight. *insert twenty heart icons here*
AW! :D
xXwendyXx3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww, this is to sweet. ''
love zoro here, even if he was ooc, i dont care 3.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
AWW! SO SWEET! :D
Seis Fleur chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is soooo sweeetttt :3

Trying to catch up and reread your fic, the one where Zoro was a gang-leader-turned-M15-agent but I was sooo busy ): I liked that fic! I think it was in that fic that I read someone lecturing the classic line "if you have sex, you'll get pregnant and die"?

That was random T_T