Reviews for Transference
HFQ-KMS chapter 12 . 4/4
I do hope you'll write more Crane/Quinn stories! I loved this so much! You certainly are a talented writer!
HFQ
Lukalukageno chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Make sequel please!
Fell4 chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for the other fic recs! I love the work you and Twinnings do!
Fell4 chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Crane, you miserable bastard.
Fell4 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
He should have never taken it so far-he saw the effects his drugs were having on her. And, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew of the after-effects, she should have told him since they have to do with his research. In my mind, there is no excuse.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
I love this story so much. It is quite dear to my heart. Thank you
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Sequal? More? Please!
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Damn he's ruthless
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Subtle strip tease! Gotta love Harley lol
JM1911A1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Got through this whole fic over tea and cheesecake. Possibly the best accompaniment I have ever had to such evening activities. Just - the characters are strong and focussed and so IC but also much deeper and clearer than I've seen in any other fics or within the canon itself.

Beautifully crafted, Harley was so wonderfully tragic and strong at the same time - I strongly look forward to if you're ever writing within this universe/backstory-based-universe again.

This Harley and this Crane need to meet again - if only for Crane's data to be further updated.

The borderline obsessive nature within Harley is so in keeping with her approach and obsession with the Joker, and the underlining connection that you can see between this relationship within Transference and then the following relationship that Harley forms with Joker canonically are so stark but subtle that I'm completely in love with this. I can't help but wonder if Crane would feel any semblance of remorse for starting Harley down the route she does into Joker's madness once he'd see it or not - the interest in pain and suffering of those around him not being his main motivation.
Gladrial10 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I'm so sorry I haven't been back to review in, like, months. Life got in my way, I'm afraid. But it's summer break now! Teaching is the best job ever! :) The break has given me time to finally get back and finish this story and it's simply faboo!

For me to say I enjoyed this is not little thing because it's been pitched to me before and I've always been dead set against it. I mean, I got the reasons behind it, but it always felt forced to me this idea of Harley and Crane. That and I hate anything messing with my JHQ ship, but ultimately this didn't. In fact, it made some wonderful insights into it!

The story was paced beautifully and everyone was so in character. Bravo! I imagine this wasn't an easy story to write but you made it read effortlessly.

One little tidbit I picked up on in chapter eleven:

"You are a silly, frivolous little girl who is so insecure in herself that any denial of attention is grounds for obsession"

Ironically, this is the persona that fit the Joker so well. I don't know if you purposely thought of that or if this was just a happy accident. Either way, I liked it.

Thank you for the marvelous entertainment and I look forward to your next piece.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I really do love this story, Techie! I have no developed a liking for Dr. Crane (No, not like that XD) and he is one of my favorite super villains. This story always makes me wonder what happened the very first time they met when they were villains- did they both remember each other instantly?

Anyways, back to the story, I love your take on the characters, especially Crane. You keep him to his villainous nature throughout the whole story, like in the part where he hurts Harley verbally enough to stop her from liking him.
I hope you keep on writing!

P.S.: Are any of the tumblrs (Squishykins, Ivy, CAT, etc) ever going to be on and up again? Just wondering.
AnnaMNR chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great job!
Jenicide24 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
ahhh and the story is over. :( sad but happy :) enjoyed the ride, i'll look for your next bit!
ATLAsnaps-fan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really like this story! It has a lot of potential and Harley and Jonathan are an interesting pair. The fact that they are complete polar opposites should make the story more interesting.