Reviews for A Sacrifice
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Good start! It looks promising!
gatzaxo chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
UPDATE! i need to know how lyra and will see eachother!
JacktheMonkeyxo chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
one- it is Will, not William, otherwise, pretty good
A Person chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I mean wat was that? William? Will is more like it...really u think thats gonna cut it *wonders bout something that i will not say*
Rizz chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
you really should keep writing this, it rather good, especially if you were only thirteen when you wrote it..
spikesfirstluv chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
pleez update or tell me what happens via email
Lady of Stars chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Ah! Nice fic! I would like to see how the rest of the story turns out, so please do continue!
Kirjava2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Interesting... Isn't Xaphinia a little out of character?

Kirjava
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Keep writing. I can't wait to find out how your going to bring Will and Lyra back together.
bekkah chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
MORE!That was way,WAY too short! But Pan has to be found,and quick!
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Oooh! You must go on, if you please! I would hate it if the story didn;t get finished.

I agree, it was cruel to make them make a decision... I think their love would have been enough for two windows, personally... Daaaaaang... You must finish! Please!

Animagus-Steph
morpherkidvb chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Too old for Hide and Seek? No way, you're never too old for hide and seek!(Says the little thirtee-year old kid...) Anyway, interesting. Although, of course, the whole Lyra/Will togetherness thing has been (way) overused, hopefully you can pull it through...
tigress247 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
hey cool new fic, plz plz plz update yur old ones! lol, well good start keep goin .
Ariandir chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This is brilliant! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work, and expect me to be checking back; I feel it will be worth it...

*Arian*
Beaux Folle chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Ohhh... I like it so far. Just one little word of advice though: Paragraphs. ;) It's really good, I'm looking forward to the next update! Yay!