Reviews for The Last Casualty
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beautiful. The kind of introspective story, tinged with sadness that I love. The title is perfect. Thank you. It's true, you know.
Astronomus Maximus chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was beautiful. Wonderful characterization, both for the people we know from the books and for the ones we wish we did. Thank you.

Also: "And you know, you don't realise you're young until you're not anymore." I love that line you gave Harry. This story is full of quotable bits, but that one in particular resonates.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
sad, true, and very well done - Congrats!
Musia888 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awww that was so sad :'( but very good!
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwwwwwwww, so sweet! And yet somehow so tragic. Maybe it's just that I easily become emotional but I almost cried. Awww, this was a good fic. The writing wasn't too bad either! Good job!

Happy writing!
Muse2488 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Okay so this was brilliantly heart breaking! I'm holding back tears right now. Well done! I loved how real you made Teddy's emotions. You didn't have him all weepy and forlorn like most people do. You had him honest and blunt and I loved that! Great job!
percychased chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love this. Very, very good job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Now I feel ashamed for deciding to have Teddy become an Auror in my future stories (although I had the idea of Healer or Teacher). This is very beautiful. Thank you.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Yes, there are sometimes stories you just have to write and they won't go away until you treat them like a spolit child and do what they want!

I'm glad this one stuck around because you did very well with it. You, me and a lot of other people have discovered that All Was Well maybe hides a lot of truths about what went on after the war. Just reading the newspapers today, or any other day, shows that isn't the case in our world, so why should it be in theirs?

Using Victoire as a thread through the story was very good because that gave it a structure and Teddy's growing maturity to his final realisation was excellent.

Nice one!