Reviews for Wasted Vessel
sunshine102897 chapter 2 . 6/28
THIS WAS FIVE SEASONS AGO AND YOU ARE STILL MAKING ME CRY. I am literally shaking. Holy crap holy crap holy crap. You can't do this to a person. At first I thought there was only one chapter, but then seeing the second there was some relief. Dean's POV and that end where Sam came back made it so very very perfect. Another amazing story. Now excuse me while I go read all of your stories.
klu chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
This was amazingly intense and so incredibly painful, yet beautifully written all the way through. And I know the word 'beautiful' is only thought of when describing love, rainbows and all that happy, sappy crap, but the pain Sam felt, the desire he had to do just one thing right, and his frustration when his attempts failed, that was beautiful. Dean's desperation he felt at finding his brother and wanting it to be 'not too late', then his sheer pain and almost being incapable of believing the scene right in front of him as he rearranged his brother's body, that was equally beautiful. It's just that neither brother was going through anything 'pretty'. I was crying for Sam, as he woke on the floor of that bathroom and again in the tub, not because I wanted to see his attempts successful, of course, but because I understood his frustration and how he must have had even more self loathing and his thinking of "I just can't do anything right" had hit the penultimate high (or low, however you want to look at it). Were I him, I would have been looking to send myself into an industrial mulcher at that point, and I mean that with absolutely no humor.
At the point we see Sam's letter to Dean, I put myself in his shoes and began to think of my own (and only) younger brother. The tears of thinking of that loss, of feeling that I couldn't have been enough of a comfort at a time when he would have needed me... The guilt Dean must have felt... The feeling I was too late to help the one person I was always supposed to protect... All these over- loaded and overwhelmed me. My chest physically hurt from the power of your words as a felt his own desperation as he called Cas to find Sam before it was too late to help him.
As Cas spoke to Sam, all I could think was "Are you both idiots?" Even as I understood Sam's position, I was mentally shouting "There is no possible way anything Cas says would ever help Dean (or Bobby) understand!"

It warrants being said again. This was beautiful.
But, was never 'pretty', even as the brothers embraced at the end. Thanks for waiting.
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Ahhhhhh Sammy! This was very special heart hurty stuff. I very much approve. Clearly I'm a sicko. xo
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
awww. that was kind of sad. poor Sammy. I felt bad for Dean too when he was worried about Sam and when he thought his brother was dead. I guess the only good thing about Lucifer was that he CAN bring Sam back. Anyway, good fic. Keep up the great work :)
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Aw! At least there together now maybe Dean can talk Sam out of trying to kill himself again. :)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Sammy! Very sad story but I love it.
clairvoyantsam chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Fantastic story.I loved everything writing is flawless.I do not suppose there will be a part 3 right?
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Awesome! Balled my eyes out but awesome! Loved it!
Princess-10th-Luna-Raven chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh! This is lovely! And totally not outside the real of possibility, tbh.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
That was one powerful chapter.
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This was amazing! :D:D:D:D:D I love your writing! :D:D
reannablue chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Thanks for the story. Would you consider an epilogue?
Elisab68 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a beautiful story. I like it!
Sam's feelings are perfect. thank you very much
LAHH chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Excellent pair of chapters. I am especially interested in Castiel's decision to let things run their course, and enjoyed the worry in Dean. Thanks for writing
sarah chapter 2 . 2/3/2013