Reviews for Her Brand of Revenge
This name is already taken chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Loved it!, however it would awesome if you did another chapter to show Edward and the rest of the Cullens reaction to Bella's revenge. I love stories like this that show Bella as someone that can stand up for herself.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
lol very awesome
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved it. I would love it if you extended it to show Edward's reaction
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
hey this was a good short story i liked it the way Bella got back at Edward and i hope that he takes her serously for the note she wrote on the wall
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Loved it thank you, i think it would be a good start to a full or short imprint fic it does not even have to be Jacob it could be Embry or Paul? *shrugs* just a thought. xx
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I like this Bella. This Bella didn't sit around and mope for a guy who treated her rather poorly. This Bella moved on. I love it. Good work
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Looks good...thanks for writing!
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was awesome. I was always upset that Bella decided to mope over a guy who left her in the middle of a forest, and yet when one of the Cullens' was in danger Alice came rushing back begging Bella to save Edward, when they didn't offer her the same courtesy, knowing Victoria and Laurent were around.

Any chance of doing an Edward follow up?
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
different but she needed to do something.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Easy to understand how Bella could do all the things in this story. I just wonder how she stopped?

Very well written and you stayed very close to the story line.
yearprincess chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was a very powerful read
amaris12345 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hell yeah darling...that's something I always wished that bella is something that i would have done...had I ever had an Eddy in my life... Good to see her finding her backbone...well done, you are full of writing juice in this comeback of yours, and I am loving it.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awesome, if only Meyers' Bella had half the balls. lol
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved the blood all over the place
twimama77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013