Reviews for Forgotten Anamnesis
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story.
Darkangel665 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story it is funny and light hearted and a very well rounded feeling when I read this story. The characters were very believable and I enjoyed reading how they would get along if past baggage wasn't there to interfere in there love lives. my only complaint through this whole story is I wish you would break up the paragraphs a bit when they would go off into thought. It was a little hard to not accidentally re-read previous lines. Other than that great job and I really wish that this story wasn't over and thank you for posting. :)
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Outstanding job on this story. I realy like how you did this story and thank you for posting it.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
awwww xD
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
woo! they kissed XDA
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
couldn't help but laugh at the last sentence XD
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
its so long I love it XD
BD-Z chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
You wrote a wonderful story. I read it on my 3ds so my eyes are killing me right now but It really is a great story. I don't see any problems with being too wordy. Its your style. True there could be a little cultivating as with all stories (mine most definitely included)

It's really no big matter. I loved your story. I haven't jumped into an Inuyasha fanfic in a while because I am always running into AU and I really really love to read adventure style stories with at least one major battle. That tengu battle scene was pretty kick ass, by the way.

Thank you for sharing it. I am going to add to favorites.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
...i need to review properly on my comP... This was brilliant...give me a day or so hehe. This is my official favorite fic!
Star chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
HOLY SHIT! This took FOREVER to read...but it was totally worth it :D
mega.natural chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
You deserve more reviews. While some of your explorations in trains of thought do run a little lontv I find that you usually have to add before you can subtract in writingb this is an excellent first draft of a completed work.
patternleap chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Though there were two or three paragraphs that felt a little over-explained, on the whole your thorough writing style is quite refreshing. I like being able to follow the characters' thought processes, which gives this story a very character-oriented feel.
Irishlily chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
U are no doubt a very verg good author who has the good plot bunnies running in her head, but u have one major many other reviewers have pointed out, u don't know the art of telling in nutshell.U are far more descriptive, giving every single minute detail, the mental condition of protagonists, what they are thinking and this makes story unnecessary lengthy, not to forget, totally takes the interest out outta the don't take these comments in negative way,As a reader i'm only pointing out what I feel this story , I had to skip many paragraphs to complete the story!