Reviews for Forgotten Anamnesis
iChaos chapter 7 . 4/10
I think the most important question is this: Did Kirara ever get her num-nums? I mean really, can't you people learn to prioritize already?

Seriously though, this is another one of those rare moments when there are simply not enough flowery words to adequately describe how incredibly satisfying this story is. I need better words. Out of all the resolutions to the Kikyou situation that I have read, this has got to be the most thoroughly well rendered. Ironically, it is entirely due to the fact that they were essentially forced to be as objective as they were about it due to the spell that they were victimized by in the first place.

Is Kagome a touch on the young side for a relationship of this magnitude? Perhaps, depending on any given individual perspective, but ultimately I say: who cares? Considering that any of them could still be killed by Naraku at any time, they might as well enjoy each other while they can. Carpe diem and all that.
iChaos chapter 6 . 4/10
Great chapter. The gang adjusted smoothly to this latest development in their adventures and were immediately able to identify and focus on a potential solution. That is precisely why they make such an effective team in the first place. Whatever happens in the morning, I hope it doesn't traumatized Kagome or Inuyasha too much to recover from.
iChaos chapter 5 . 4/9
That went well. Again, it was totally natural, genuinely realistic and definitely erotic, but not really what I would call particularly graphic. For what it's worth, I thought this chapter only added to the substance of their relationship. At least the way I see it, anyway.
iChaos chapter 4 . 4/9
There isn't that much that needs saying about this chapter. Given the situation, both of them are behaving exactly as I would like to imagine that they would.

Knowing in their hearts how they feel and uninhibited by extraneous concerns, I think it is completely natural to acknowledge their mutual attraction to each other. I don't know what will happen next, but that last scene in the hut was... intriguing
iChaos chapter 3 . 4/8
So Sango and Miroku have prevailed at the temple village and there is no reason to be concerned about their wayward companions as of yet.

Meanwhile, the dynamic duo loiters in a secluded woodland retreat completely oblivious to the reality of their circumstances. It does make a good deal of sense to backtrack their trail, even if it does take them further from the rest of the gang for the time being. When they make it back to that last recently defended village they will at least learn their names, but I'm guessing that knowledge will only increase the feelings of mutual attraction between them.

Maybe if they run into Myoga he can identify the magic and/or youkai responsible. I'm sure Kikyou is bound to show up at some point as well, probably at the worst possible moment.
iChaos chapter 2 . 4/8
The way that they quickly fought through the effects of the spell quickly enough to immediately began working together was fascinating. It really illustrates the trust that they have in each other and their ability to communicate on an instinctual level.

To tell you the truth I was a bit skeptical of this at first because the premise sounded a bit gimmicky, but it doesn't actually come off that way at all. Since they have already worked out that they belong together in some way shape or form but don't why I think it's very intriguing.
iChaos chapter 1 . 4/7
Whew. That was one seriously long chapter and there was indeed a lot of inner monologue by the main characters, but I'm liking the teamwork of Kagome and Inuyasha already.

Not sure what to make of this nebulous 'evil feeling' in the temple village, but I'm sure it will be discovered soon enough.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story.
Darkangel665 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story it is funny and light hearted and a very well rounded feeling when I read this story. The characters were very believable and I enjoyed reading how they would get along if past baggage wasn't there to interfere in there love lives. my only complaint through this whole story is I wish you would break up the paragraphs a bit when they would go off into thought. It was a little hard to not accidentally re-read previous lines. Other than that great job and I really wish that this story wasn't over and thank you for posting. :)
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Outstanding job on this story. I realy like how you did this story and thank you for posting it.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
awwww xD
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
woo! they kissed XDA
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
couldn't help but laugh at the last sentence XD