Reviews for Steal My Thunder God
Madame Minuit12 chapter 9 . 3/20
awesome :) :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/13
I don't know if you understand but I've been devouring this story over and over because I love it. I absolutely love it. Hands down, this is the best time-tavel fanfiction I've ever read. At least in the Naruto genre. I've seen one or two that could keep up but this is beautiful, extraordinary.
I hope you don't ever give this up and continue to write because the story deserve it. :)
TheVastEmptiness chapter 9 . 3/10
Well, I've fallen thoroughly in love with this story.

...

And you've left us hanging.

I implore you to update. If not, at least put "discontinued" in the summary, so other readers aren't as disappointed as I am.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 2/26
cool
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 2/16
Thoroughly enjoyed this. I'm very sad it hasn't updated recently. :( Very much looking forward to more. :)
Ginzo chapter 9 . 2/4
Good gods, this is an absolutely amazing story with a great possibility in the future. I don't know why you have stopped updating it, but you really shouldn't abandon such a great story. Hope to see more in the future. Cheers!
steal my thunder god is the coolest fanfiction title ever
Lynse chapter 9 . 1/29
Ooh, I really like what you've done in this story. I haven't really read much Naruto fanfiction, mainly because I haven't finished the manga, but I just love the idea you've run with here-forcing Naruto to act as his father, to take Minato's place... The struggle he has, both internally and outwardly to pull it off, as well as the things that change because he isn't Minato and because he knows what once happened and might again... It's fascinating to read. Thanks for writing this much; I look forward to more whenever you've the time to get it finished, polished, and up!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 9 . 1/27
This is a really good story and I really hope you update this soon because I enjoy reading it. Naruto being Minato and being Hokage is a new take on the time travel Naruto.

I need more so can you please update this really good story.
Enigma infinite chapter 9 . 1/20
This is gold!
I think Naruto should soon visit his mother's grave. (If she even has one) Since you just talked about Kushina with Mikoto it might be a good idea to include it. Just one of my ideas Since he seems to take the death of his father and mother without a complaint- but maybe that is just because he's busy and doesn't have time to think.
Anyways, I love your story.
Brenna chapter 9 . 1/16
I just read this and was looking forward to more updates and the I realized it hadn't been updated in a year and I am super dissapointed cuz your story was the bomb. Anyway, thanks.
rufous chapter 8 . 1/13
A more unique take than usual. You have far more flexibility to be creative with this approach. I like this story and I hope you will continue. It will be awesome to see a non-kyuubi naruto who is mature and powerful and able to analyze and be decisive.

Cheers,