Reviews for Steal My Thunder God
LeeZanda chapter 10 . 9/23
100k words for one night. GGWP. Is this more than that hundreds episode of two days fourth shinobi war?
Qne chapter 10 . 4/26
La continuaciĆ³n
YasLuna chapter 10 . 3/28
it's good ride, but too bad that this fanfic didn't seem to have any update anymore. thank you tho for writing this gold
V3X chapter 10 . 2/12
I've always loved this story. Such an awesome and interesting premiss for Naruto to find himself in. A shame it's abandoned, but it is still a story I revisit all the time. It has lightly inspired one of my own works. And now that I've started writing stories, I fully understand the difficulty of creating and finishing a story. Thanks for the story. You've made a big impact on the Naruto fanfiction scene and my own fanfiction preferences.

-V3X
stebemohai1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
I really loved this story I was pretty sad to see that you haven't updated since 2015
alifikhwan0802 chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
I hope you continue this fic
April423 chapter 10 . 11/22/2021
I hope you consider continuing this story. It's an interesting take to a time travel story.
Wayne Whitlark chapter 10 . 11/10/2021
I guess you've abandoned this story line. To bad. I really was enjoying it. Take care.
OXnarukoXfemkyuubiXO chapter 10 . 11/7/2021
One of the most interesting time travel naruto fanfics I've ever read, I hope one day you come back to this and complete it, that would be spectacular but I thank you for this much and flushing out this idea
Excellent work
11/10
Why chapter 10 . 9/26/2021
Why do u hurt me this way, why is is not finished, why is this dead
DaDragon562 chapter 10 . 9/11/2021
Man this story is so good, wish we could see more of this updated
ManticoreBlues chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
... please continue... please... with like... ya know? a cherry on top... with a canister or two of whip cream... and maybe some ice cream...
ManticoreBlues chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
love the fanfic, can't wait for more
Miizzllaneous chapter 10 . 9/2/2021
This is amazing, I hope you continue it one day!
Baahubali321 chapter 10 . 9/1/2021
rlly good story, kinda sad that kurama is gone now. this is a rlly interesting topic and i think u wrote this pretty well. i like how the characters are portrayed, not too trusting. also kinda hoped that orochimaru would b good but guess not. also rlly want to see naruto's interactions with, well naruto. pls think of updating, its a rlly good fic and its a shame that it hasnt carried on for awhile.
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »