Reviews for Steal My Thunder God
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Cutter JayCee chapter 10 . 3/16
Did you really abandon this one? It's sad if you do it's really a nice story after all. Thank you for sharing it anyway
1529 chapter 10 . 1/22
A good story so far that I hope will be continued. One minor issue is that I think Naruto is being to passive about Sarutobi... in both canon and even more in this story, some of the Third's decisions were extremely questionable and Naruto doesn't really seem to be calling him on any of them.
Phazer12 chapter 10 . 1/21
it is a very god story what with all the politics and the mind games.I also liked how the author didnt just made naruto into minato but took more than a couple chapters for it and with a detailed reasoning to its pro and cons. sad to see it abandoned... would have love to read if completed.
scott chapter 2 . 1/6
wtf... yeah sure they would be conviced that easily...

dropped.
Qi Eclipse chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
This is great !
Third time reading it
ArghThePirate chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Great work! I really enjoy this story, I look forward to seeing how Naruto will save the Uchiha clan as well as others. Please update when you get the chance, and please keep up the great work! Thanks so much!
LittleWesties9 chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
I miss this story
LittleWesties9 chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Favourite chapter. Of all time.
Jebusroxs chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I have to tell you this is by far THE most well written and though out fanfic that I have ever read..!

I am completely blown away.

I love this!
Please let me know if you written a book yourself.

(Insert Two Thumbs Up)

I hope you come back.
wtfwhynot chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Love this fic!
ShaiGar chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
This was a great story, I hope one day you come back to it. Until then, favourited.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Please update soon
Plzzzzz chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Hey its awesome... Plz update
NatNicole chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
HOLY SHTICK, this fic is pure awesomeness! *grins like a maniac* It's PERFECT; the plot, the characters, their interactions... I love it!
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »