Reviews for Steal My Thunder God
moodysavage chapter 10 . 8/12
This story is so good and I enjoyed reading it again but I wish it was finished!
blinded little adjii chapter 3 . 7/25
"..fastest hopping shinobi," hahahaha
blinded little adjii chapter 1 . 7/25
absolutely amazing. rereading this til we get updates. thanks for this gorgeous fic ,author
Otaku-Heza chapter 1 . 7/2
This is honestly amazing!
coolalexia12 chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my, I really love this story! 3
deoxeyses chapter 1 . 6/22
Why did it end?... Why?
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 10 . 5/31
you haaaaaaaaaad to end it there. monster.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 5/31
whoever the fuck the 'guest' is, shut up. 1) There is meaning to the clone 2) You didn't pay anything for this, so you can ask for nothing from the author
Keith Agustin chapter 1 . 5/17
bored as fuck
This is getting ridiculously boring. You're wasting time trying to set up little plots and drama that literally no one cares about. Two chapters on a clone wandering around?
How chapter 10 . 4/23
How could someone take such an original and dope idea: and turn it into one of the most fucking boring stories I've ever read?
TheBeauty chapter 10 . 3/6
Awesome work :d It's a shame it is no longer continued :(
Tony chapter 10 . 1/16
How much longer will we need to wait for the next chater?
Dastin chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Excellent characterization, and I really enjoy the tension involving Naruto and Sarutobi. It's never occurred to me before how interesting a distrustful Third Hokage would be in a time travel fic like this. Reluctant but without a lot of options. It's fascinating and completely believable.

I'm a little late to the party with this story, and it's clearly on the back burner, but I hope to read more in the future. Even if it is the distant future.
NikkiCross chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
I would pay legitimate money for you to update and finish this story, I'm not even kidding. It seems pretty dead at the present, but this story IS so original, different and intriguing I would hate for it to just waste away... Please look into updating again!
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »