Reviews for Steal My Thunder God
Tony chapter 10 . 1/16
How much longer will we need to wait for the next chater?
Dastin chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Excellent characterization, and I really enjoy the tension involving Naruto and Sarutobi. It's never occurred to me before how interesting a distrustful Third Hokage would be in a time travel fic like this. Reluctant but without a lot of options. It's fascinating and completely believable.

I'm a little late to the party with this story, and it's clearly on the back burner, but I hope to read more in the future. Even if it is the distant future.
NikkiCross chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
I would pay legitimate money for you to update and finish this story, I'm not even kidding. It seems pretty dead at the present, but this story IS so original, different and intriguing I would hate for it to just waste away... Please look into updating again!
salasdaniel74 chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Icha Icha Paradise is what he would do
Dragonwojo1234 chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
at first I didn't like how the story was set up but after I got into it. I started to like it and hope it will be continue some time
Gan chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
Awesome story and very well written. I hope you update soon. :D
ethan.lukkar chapter 10 . 10/1/2017
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Lerris chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
This is pretty good so far...
girrr chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Bummer that you haven't updated in years.
Lonewolf1836 chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
Dont leave us hanging like this
colorchanger chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
I have read and re-read this fanfic a million times, it is my favorite Naruto fanfic!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
I hope you update soon as possible ! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Whatever you do, do not EVER delete this fanfiction. Just let it sit there, because occasionally I just like to re-read it and fantasize about what could happen.
3dumplings3 chapter 10 . 7/15/2017
still fun to reread
colorchanger chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I want more stories like this
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »