Reviews for Steal My Thunder God
yiggdrasill chapter 10 . 9/22
this is really good and uses an utterly unique idea ive never seen before. heres hoping you continue this when you get the time
rabio chapter 10 . 9/13
I've just finished reading this - it is AMAZING!
The eat you write is beatiful, and you manage to take one of the most cliche plots I've seen and make it work.

Great, great job!
stevesgaming87 chapter 10 . 8/20
Not bad at all. Sad that it isnt being updated anymore.
Been a while since an update~ hope it's not dropped! Love this!
WindSpiral84 chapter 10 . 7/24
Excellent story I hope to read more of it. You have a true gift for writing so please continue this story, your premise for the story is incredible original and you have me on the edge of my seat with every chapter. So if you can find the motivation please continue this work.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 7/21
Man, Sarutobi-jiji, you gotta relax. He's getting addled from playing too much with politics.

Politics is like oil. Play too long in it, and you get dizzy from the fumes coming off of it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 7/21
God-Damn, this is GOOOOD!

This story has me on the edge of my seat. There's so much happening, and I feel a dynamic undercurrent from the village you've painted. It's stark, and there's a lot of introspection, but my brain is filling in the blanks, and I'm just sitting here absorbing it all.

Excellent work.
silverstreak93242 chapter 10 . 6/27
Here's hoping that this review finds you well, and working on this or other fanfiction projects. I look forward to the continuation of this story, it's very interesting, and a very interesting premise! I am just wondering if your going to have Naruto and those around him who know the secret realize that he is now in an alternate timeline, that his decisions won't affect his original timeline? I also hope this fic isn't dead, as that would actually be a travesty, and also are you going to pair Naruto up with anyone? Probably have to be an OC, but hey, you never know. Again, i really enjoyed reading this fic, and am looking forward to more of it in the future!
scaryorange chapter 2 . 6/22
this is stupid as fuck
sesshoumaru4me chapter 10 . 6/19
awsome!
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 6/12
Just reread this story and remembered why I loved it so much. I hope life is treating you well and that you'll have some time soon to return to this story. Best!
Gojin1990 chapter 10 . 6/8
I hope your still working on this. its an interesting read. and would suck to not be able to get the rest of the story :O
SpinItHypo chapter 10 . 5/28
Man, from all that suspense to go to Ibiki's lair... and it's been a whole year TT
Ibskib chapter 10 . 5/17
He kept the Hiruzen's - He kept Hiruzen's
Ibskib chapter 9 . 5/17
It seems a bit contrived to have Naruto's behavior so perfectly fit what he would be like if he grieved over Kushina, fooling the people around him, but then again Naruto has always had the devil's own luck 'shrugs'.

the student's - the students

the word spun - the world spun

then?Everything - then? Everything

interlocutor? doesn't seem like a word Naruto would use, too formal.

wantto - want to