Reviews for Fear the Unknown
Waya-Uwetsi chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
Amazing! Please keep it updated, can't wait to see how it ends!
nightbug08 chapter 19 . 3/13/2006
It's beautiful, my only complaint is there's no j'onn
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 19 . 1/10/2006
Thank-you-thank-you-THANK-YOU! This chapter more than makes up for lost time.

Now, if you could up load every remaining chapter in, say, one-twelfth the time it took for this one? ;-)
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
Right now, the only "unknown" I fear is the date you're going to post chapter 19 (if ever). You're just two months away from the first anniversary of chapter 18, dude. Don't get Sam Beckett Syndrome, now! That way, only lies madness.

As in; even your most loyal readers will get mad at you if this is NEVER completed! :-(
Hoosier Daddy chapter 18 . 3/4/2005
Whoa! What an awesome cliffhanger! Please, bring on chapter 19, as soon as possible.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
Oh, no! BRUCE'S DAD IS THE DOCTOR?
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
For once, I agree with Zantac. With such infrequent updating, you'll be lucky if there's a THIRD review for this disappointingly short chapter.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 17 . 1/27/2005
Oh, come on, dude! Nearly a whole year since the last chapter? And, you make this one shorter than a re-elected politican's memory? Have a heart!
Daibhid Ceannaideach chapter 16 . 4/19/2004
This is brilliant stuff! One nit, the revelation that the armoured guy is Bruce Wayne seems to have come between chapters 15 and and 16...
Speculation: if Bruce is the armoured guy, then Grayson's boss might be Luthor or (left field suggestion) Ollie Queen. My big prediction, though, is the Doctor. Regarding Bruce, Dominic commented to the Doctor "the apple [has] fallen so far from the tree", and the Doctor seemed to take this personally. Might he be Dr Thomas Wayne?
Looking forward to finding if I'm right.
Louie Pastiche chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Well-done chapter! Bring on the next one, ASAP.
Louie Pastiche chapter 15 . 3/11/2004
More-than-worth the wait! Bravo!
Superfan chapter 14 . 12/4/2003
OK! The mad scientist at Area 51 was definitely not Luthor. More likely, Hugo Strange or Dr. Sivana. So, Luthor is either Grayson' Boss, or the armored Mystery Man. And, obviously, chapter fifteen will let me know if I'm right, or not. Keep up the great work!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 13 . 11/20/2003
As a certain Victorian blonde chick once said: "Curiouser and curiouser." I'm definitely coming back for chapter fourteen!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 12 . 11/5/2003
Rats! The only thing I can complaint about is the lack of ". . .and I. . ." in the fourth sentence from the bottom!
Superfan chapter 11 . 11/4/2003
Is it safe to assume that the voice on the PA belongs to a certain bald sociopathic genius? Great work! On to chapter 12!