Reviews for Wings in the Dark
46captain46 chapter 1 . 3/6
I loved this! Oh my god, that was so beautiful.
MinaP chapter 1 . 2/10
Yay here comes my review
It was a really sweet fic
I think dean was a bit clumsy ripping out cas feathers but this sensitiv wings thing was written really cute
Its so sweet/cute/pure when these both slepp together (sleep in a not erotical way, you know what i mean)
Hella Janet chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
After the high school AU you wrote I enjoyed a happy Destiel fic.(not that there was anything wrong with the AU)

Thanks for the amazing oneshot
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love Destiel (well, obviously) and the way you write it is just so delicate and sweet and perfect... I just... thank you?
DreamerInHeaven chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was so beautiful 3

And it was nice to read a fanfiction where Dean is accepting that he loves Cas,
without all the "he's a guy and an angel, OH SHIT" stuff :')

I mean...I sort of like that too, know what I mean?
Sass Trek chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Cute! I really like it, very fluffy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
It was so fluffy I died. Salt and burn my remains, please.
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Cute little one-shot ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
one word. beautiful
Not Perfect Only Human chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
asdfghjkl; I can't. This is literally one of the most adorable things ever. Like, I cannot. The feelings are so intense. You're a lovely writer. This is a lovely story. I'm sorry for fanflailing, but gold star for you.
PsychoPicasso chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awww, that was so sweet! I loved it! I really loved the whole holding hands thing, and the kiss on the cheek made me smile so big I thought my face would break. Wonderful job!

Haben gute Wochen,

Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aww... that was adorable!
Grencle chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This story definitely deserves a review. xd
Though I admittedly don't know much about Supernatural (so far I've seen only the first series) I've been pulled in by the Destiel movement on tumblr and I've decided to read a few fics. I really like your story. It was beautiful and the way you described their relationship and feelings made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. xD I really enjoyed reading it, so thanks for posting it... xD
Ninn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It was amazingly cute and well-written. It was just sweet.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOL your review request cracked me up! It's a shame you guys have to ask for feedback for your hard work. Well anyways that's why you got readers like me! *drum roll*

Loved the story! It was a real nice one shot! I'll for sure keep an eye out for more from you!