Reviews for Roommates
KaboomZ02 chapter 25 . 3/19/2016
Owww this is so cute. I'm sad of the big waist of time bit better late than never. They are amazing together and it will be a disaster if they wouldn't finish with each other. Thank you so much for all the emotions your story gaves me
abc chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
you wrote that chris argent was blackmailing scott- so why would he pay scott- even if it is 1/2 price- blackmail sorta infers that he expects sex in exchange for keeping scott's secret- not a discount on sex- that would be lame blackmailing.

i liked the story description- thanks 4 sharing-
Cece Williams chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
This was a pretty good story. I'm so glad things worked out in the end. I loved the hot and heated scenes lol. Great job!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
this story was so amazing, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I got horny. All I have to say is watch that grammar
Lyle180 chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Do they pay you for advertising? Or do you just like nikes?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
The rectum is the inside of your ass and I'm pretty sure Allison was sucking cock, not ass
lonewolfs16 chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
That was a great story. I love everything. I can't wait to read Harvest Moon.
orionastro chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
very good epilogue ,smart kid the son of Jackson, and very wise , lidia with twins :)
StonerGirl1 chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
I love corny endings and this one was great. Definitely going on my favourite's list. :)
Shaythevamp chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Why do I feel like its going to end on a sad note.
StonerGirl1 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Phew, I thought that was the last chapter and I was totally prepared to yell until I read the authors note at the bottom of the chapter. Feeling a bit relieved and looking forward to the next chappy!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Update
lonewolfs16 chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
This chapter is really good. I like it. Please update soon.
Reality's Desire chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
They should make more hot and preferable gay werewolves. Yes, thw pact ia getting dmaller, but they will grow eventually
kidruthless chapter 21 . 3/21/2014