Reviews for Civilian Aid
pronker chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Thank you for your story, it was great.

Looking forward to the next chapter
Queen chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I just loved this! So sweet...and so terribly short! It seems that Kix and Coric are only on loan for a few days, so the shortness follows suit, but I can hardly believe it's over already...

Love the contrasts between Kix and Coric and the respective ladies. Korinna's drawl and personality were fun to read, and I loved how Coric has this dry sense of humor and practicality...him and May working with the children was adorable.

Wonderful job with this one!
laloga chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Yay! [happy dance] Loved this, so much! :D

So awesome to see Coric and Kix in action, and I love the concept of them helping out civilians in this way. It's clear they're both capable and have much to offer those they've come to assist, and I love that Korinna recognizes that. Speaking of Korinna...what a great OC! She's intense and passionate; I think she'd be a great match for Kix, who is quiet, but seems like the kind of guy who would be able to handle whatever a gal like her could dish out. ;)

By contrast, May is sweet and demure, and I loved seeing Coric make a "rapid decision" and kiss her at the end. :) Lovely!

Wonderful job with this piece! Happy, sweet, romantic...sigh. :D Thank you for writing this! I also love that you wanted to write a one-shot, but the medics demanded more. :P
Longlivetheclone chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
OK, my phone makes it hard for me to sign in so I'm doing this unsigned in.. But anyway, great story! So excited to see a Kix and Coric story. I'm always saying we need more Kix and Coric out there and then you wrote a Kix and Coric take! Great OCs and I love that both clones get love interests! Also great to see the interactions with the civilians. Well done!
Kelana-ti chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Oh, this had be cracking up the entire time. LOL I've really grown fond of medics, and these two in particular. This story is great, even if it is short.
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love this! Seeing the boys put in their place, especially with their mistake of calling Korinna 'sir', is freaking hilarious! Poor Kix and Coric... :P
Falkenauge chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Aww, it's over? That was so blasted good! I love everything about this, and I can not praise you enough for writing such a humorous, light-hearted, and romantic piece. And in such a short time as well.

Korinna and May. Wow, those two. Great personalities. Your descriptions of, well... everything... was just fantastic; I could easily imagine every scene as it was in play. You captured Kix and Coric perfectly. How they reacted to Korinna, Kix's frustration with the civilian, Coric's adorable reaction to May kissing him... just... gah, wonderful! The kids' awe of Coric's lecture was very cute.

There's a lot I am missing to include, but all in all, you did an amazing job! :)