Reviews for Inner Evil
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw... Yugi and Kaiba... friends? Now that's the sweetest thing I could hear. :D At least, having KAIBA admit it. _ Given the events after Duelist Kingdom, I find this difficult to see, but if you only focus on the aftermath of season one, I could totally see this happening. XD

Anyways, OH! That makes perfect sense. :D I wasn't sure what I was expecting... like, who the enemy would be. I'd completely forgotten about that jackass of a man that Yugi banished to the shadow realm. Now he's back for revenge... UGH, everyone's out to get poor Kaiba, eh? XD

Another happy ending. :D Too bad these friendships all collapse once battle city rolls around. XD Well, not really. But you know what I mean. _
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I love all of your Kaiba bros. stories, and I have to pick this one as my overall favorite! Seto overcame his inner monsters and saved Mokuba! I love the drama! (And the brothers' bond, too!)

Exquisite work!
Dragoon-Hard Metal System 2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Nice story!
Babidi the Wise chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Wonderful! Bravo again!
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
*Cheers* Go Kaiba! You know, you should give him a girlfriend. Going through all this angst? The poor guy needs a break!
ON TO THE OTHER...FICS!
Icing :P
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
very good short story. great job._
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
hehe
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Mojobubbles: _ I'm gonna be late for lunch cuz the bell's gonna ring any minute but I had to review...I'm in compouter class right now.

Kamilah: IT WAS THE FAT THING! Only...it wasn't fat...

Mojobubbles: I got's to go, the bell just rang. JA NE!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Another good story! This is one of three of my fav stories that you have done so far, I luv this one! I like the part where Mokuba calls him from under the desk HAHA! Keep up the good work!
SetoRulez chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Very good! The plot was imaginative and the story was pretty believable - in that it might happen on Yu-Gi-Oh, of course. Good work over all, keep it up!

- SetoRulez
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Wheee
Eriko Myoujin chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
*sniff* Aww! That's so kawaii! ;_; *kicks the dark Seto dude* You're so good at Seto n' Mokuba fics... write another one. ; Hee hee. Please? *begs*

BTW- Thank you for reviewing my fic too! *hugs you* _ Yes, the dialogue is pretty close to the original Japanese dialogue... I changed it around a bit though. ;
torpedo chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
This was a really cool story!
Ikari chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Yeah a sequel! I like just as much as the first! _
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Coool story! :) Very exciting and intriguing! A great sequel to "Mental Lapse" :)