Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fires of Justice and Ashes of Time
DoomShadow88888 chapter 2 . 3/20
I'm sorry to hear about your father. And in the famous words of Atlas, Please Continue, Would You Kindy?
anonymus chapter 2 . 2/20
My heartfelt sympathy
Adameia K chapter 2 . 1/20
take all the time you need I'll still be happy to follow your stories when you get back, i know what it feels like to suddenly lose someone you care a lot about. i wish you luck and hope you find some joy in life despite the sorrow of his passing.
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 1/20
Good Luck
God Bless
God Willing

Looking forward to your return to this toyr
iDrinkCoffee chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm sorry about your father's passing.

I just finished reading chapter 1 and I enjoyed it. Please take your time to write the story at your pace.

Cased In Darkness chapter 2 . 1/18
I wish your family the best. I understand how hard it is to loose a loved one. Take the time you need to, you'll be better off in the long run rather than rushing through the grieving process.

I look forward to your next update!
Loki's List chapter 1 . 1/18
This had an interesting if not terribly original premise, but I found it hard to concentrate on the story over all the strange grammar.

Is English your native language?

You probably should get a beta-reader to go over what you have written in any case.
geetac chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm sorry that your father died.
Wolfman613 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it a lot.
mattcun chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
plz write more
DarkJumper chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Nice first chapter, looking forward to the future chapters.

Speaking of that, how about an update?
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Interesting story, can't wait to see what you have planned, I hope you update soon...
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
been almost a year

hope to see you return to write this story forward

good luck
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work.

Terri