Reviews for Elf Eyes
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Hmm, mus say I liked the original a lot better. This seemed clogged with extra lines that weren't really necessary to understand the story. And the last one seemed more like it was directed to Aragorn, kind of a private reverie to his closest friend. Anyway, this wasn't too bad either. :)
God bless, Mychele
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Really nice, I liked the format. Is it supposed to be a free-verse poem? I like how you summarized the events from when Aragorn asked Legolas that until the end, almost too short, yet that must be what elves's lives are like, right? They live so long that events which take a long time to us are a brief matter to them, in the long run. Very well done.
God bless, Mychele
LalaithElerrina chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
This was very touching. I loved your repetition of Elf eyes. Aragorn's question carries more weight, now. It's not just a query about what Legolas can see in the distance on the plains of Rohan, any more.
GuysInBooksAreBetter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is fantasic
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was incredible, I love it! Happy Writing:)
Mockingtale Bright chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
A beautiful, thought-provoking poem.
MyCephei chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow, that was amazing! Very intense and so well written. Short but perfect. Thanx a whole lot for sharing!
ElrondofImladris chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was PERFECT! So very Tolkienesque! Especially the last line, it was very moving.
Live.Laugh.Love.Listen.Music chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very good in both poetry and characterisation. I love how Legolas is portrayed - mostly, fanfiction depicts him terribly but you have done a great job. I also enjoyed the rhythm and flow of the poem - it shows his feelings as much as the words do.
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I am left in utter awe. I am almost trembling with fangirl emotion. This is so amazing and beautiful. Just by reading the summary I was immediately pulled in and I was not disappointed. This is so alike Tolkien's writings that I feel like I am readng from the book itself.
I love it