Reviews for World So Cold
cannibal corncob chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Awesome story. Kind of a bittersweet ending, though. I liked it. Good job. Hope to see more stories from you.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
so sad...yet so happily wonderful!
loved the story, thou I wished they could be together together, it's good enough their together in spirit.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
WOW! what a twist! lol
love this story by the way! _
cannibol corncob chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Aww, Chibi died. Kage's such a bloody coward.
I'm a little sad to know that this storie's coming to an end. I've really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the final update.
okamiammy chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Oh my god! Chibi! Please keep writing! I will die if I don't find out what happens!
optimistic chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
AxelK4 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Chibi no... D':
cannobal corncob chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Lika, Nooo! Next to Oki, she's probably the most powerful member of the Oina tribe. They never gave specific details about her powers, but she may even have the potential to surpass Oki after some years of training. This is gonna be interesting.
This is a strange question, but I feel it's relevant, and it's been bugging the snot out of me-how in Kami's name did Amatersu conceive Chibiterasu with Oki? I mean, did she just spontaneously pull a verging Marry on our asses or was their actually a moment of intimacy between the two?
And yes, Chibiterasu is a dreadful name. It's not even cute. He will be teased for the rest of his life.
ashbrie13 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Oooh suspense!

I love this story its so cute and funny. Good job with the flashback.
optimistic chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Awwww how cute! Chibiterasu is adorable... but what will his tribe think of this?
cannibal corncob chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Love the story-very original. I'll keep a lookout for updates. Good job.
TickleMeLacey chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
A good, descriptive chapter. I'm liking Oki's protectiveness over Chibiterasu.
Xandra Fox chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Nice chapter! The flashback to the Lechku/Nechku fight was perfect. I felt really bad for Shiranui...even moreso than I did when I played the game!

[Oki knew she was going homeā€¦back to Kamiki to die. She would die as a hero.] This part really struck a bell with me.

I think I mentioned this before, but it's really neat to see the contrast in Oki's attitude between the present and the past. You also wrote his interactions with Chibi very well. I liked the mix of fondness and awkwardness. Poor Chibi, being stuck with that name the rest of his adult life lol. Good job!
Ashbrie13 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Chibiterasu? Oh god. Little Amaterasu. That's so creepy. D:

"Do you like my victory howl? Do you?"
That reminds me of this video: www. youtube watch?vDXeW8dcao_Q VICTORY SCREECH!

Good job on the flashbacks. I like the detailing and emotions.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Derp?/! Oki's the dad/? Awesome! Update soon. I'm really liking this fic.