Reviews for Past The Point of No Return
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You have a wonderful knack at rewriting the story of the Phantom of the Opera. I'm anticipating what changes you will make to the relationship between Christine and Phantom, after all, theirs was the one with passion, compared with Christine and Raoul's more nostalgic and chaste one.
beastie chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I loved reading Phantom of the Opera, although I have never watched the musical. I would really love to see you finish this! I see a few USUK Phantom fics but none have been finished (to my knowledge). I love your writing style as well, very interesting! Please continue :D
XxSconesxX chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is just so beautiful. This is literally one of the best fanfictions(Even though it's just a chapter) I've read in a long time. Especially seeing as it's both FRUK and USUK, which are both my OTP.

In addition, Phantom of the Opera is one of the most beautiful musicals I've ever seen, and the combination is just outstanding, and I really love you for writing this-

I mean, the beauty of it almost brought me to tears-
Northern rose of May chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hetalia My favourite movie I wish it was possible for you to write and upload the next part in three seconds! óuò

I love it, nice paragraphs, good description of setting, and very few grammar mistakes and/or typos.

however, In some parts you wrote ''ladies and gentleman''. Isn't it supposed to be 'ladies and gentlemen'? Like, gentleman in plural?

well, anyway. I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter! C:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my goodness! The Phantom Of the Opera is my favorite musical, and just the thought of the next part coming up is making me excited! Keep up the good work!