Reviews for Late Night Calls
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
It was really OOC and I don't like that usually, but I like Shizaya smut, so I still liked this story. :D
The next time I'm drunk, I'll try the "never-ending triangle of giggles" out with my friends. Seems funny. .
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Shizu-chan has a guest room? :p lolol, this was fabulous tho, i like drunken fics aha ehhhto didnt see the Kashinra/Shindota thing coming, cause i honestly never saw that as a ship (because i ship Celtra way too hard)...but it worked :p AND AS YOUR FIRST SHIZAYA SMUT THIS WAS FANTASTSIC ;3
LovelyDomination chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
huh...I actually thought they seemed pretty in character..? I liked it alot, quite interesting. ;) And I always like seeing Izaya drunk because then you can see how he acts when he's off his guard.

I've done that giggle game before...haha1
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ermahgerd this just goes to prove that Izaya is the fucking CUTEST UKE EVER! KYAAAH! u
CrimsonShadowAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
How cute! I'm such a fan of the after sex dress shirt! XD
YomikoJeevas chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aw. Yeah. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i want to know what happen when they wake up and what celty thought of shinra's 'activity'
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Kyaaaaa! LUV IT! This is so great! Drunk Shinra and Izaya are so funny! And that giggle triangle I'm definitely going to try. Giggling already! Luv it, luv u! ;)
liemie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i cant believe this is your firs shizaya it was reeeeeely good!
xXBokuIgirisuXx chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
sorry im the guest person. Didnt realize that i wasnt logged in. but still i absolutely love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg i loved it so much! 3 you just satisfied my yaoi side of my brain! Here, have a cookie 3
bleepbloop559 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was awesome! Very well written and the triangle of giggles sounds really fun, definitely gonna try it. I'd love to see a continuation of this *faves* :)