Reviews for Reach
moralesanaliz chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
you should continue
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i love your serious but jokey batman thats my favourite kind really
jessiejess chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
This is literally my third time reading this story and I loves it! I looove the rewrites and added somewhat fluffy friendship in between. The ending was a little iffy for me, but great nonetheless. :D
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
This is a VERY creative story. I really like it. I think this is such a cute idea. I hope you have a sequel because this a cute way for Robin and Starfire to get together :)
MGale chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Awesome story. Loved it :) Dick and Star were more than ready to finally be a couple by the end and it all felt very complete.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Ohmagosh, this is definitely my favorite chapter so far. I have loved the other chapters as well and your story premise is fun with the alternative universe, but THIS chapter is especially clever.
I appreciate your references to Red Hood and the Outlaws, and the stupid memory loss-here's hoping Robin can keep Starfire away from Lobdell now that he knows what's in store for her in a future devoid of him, eh? ;)
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
This was so cute i LOVED it!
EmilyxSarah chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
I just... I-
This. This story is perfect. Nearly every spare minute I had for the past three or four days was spent reading this.

ASdfhgjfdliksfdnfk it's just so good! You've seriously done an amazing job. :D
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Heheheh, that was a cute ending. I admit to being a little surprised that you brought Nightwing into the story like this, but it makes sense in a weird type of way. I think I will check and see if you made any new TT fanfics. If they're at least as good as this one, then they'd definitely be worth reading.

On a side note, while I appreciate the quality of the writing and the depths of which you explored their feelings, I think you may have been a bit TOO focused on Robin and Starfire's romance. I mean, it would've been more fun if you'd included the other Titans more regularly. But oh well.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Wow, this has got to be the biggest departure from canon that you've made in this entire story thus far (excluding the occasional Wayne party, of course). I loved it! Well, I guess that isn't quite true, I'd have enjoyed it more if you'd far a way to include the other Titans a bit more, rather than focusing almost solely Robin and Starfire's relationship. While it's fun reading about their struggles through teenage insecurities, it's the bond and comraderie between ALL the Titans that makes the canon show so awesome after all.

Oh well, onto the next chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
For the most part, I enjoyed this chapter. The only thing I didn't was probably the same thing that many of your other readers complained about: Starfire kissing X so readily and easily. Still, giving their apparent similarities, I can understand why that future Starfire seemed to obedient and even enamored with the future Red X.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
While I admit that Harley added an extra level of levity to this chapter, I think her presence was more unnecessary than anything. In fact, she was rather distracting. Also, while I do not claim to be a Batman fanatic, I'm pretty sure that Harley and Selina aren't really friends. I've read everywhere that Harley is friends with Poison Ivy, but nothing about her and Selina.

Aside from that, a fun and funny chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Okay, that last scene with Starfire and Robin was SO adorably cute and hilarious! I think I'm really starting to like this story!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Heh, you're turning Robin and Starfire's relationship in a mirror-image of Batman and Catwoman. While I do enjoy the similarities, I hope you didn't delve too deeply into it. Because, as fun as a cop-and-robber flirt is, it gets old fairly quickly if not done properly.

Other than that, AWESOME story so far!
RoseTyler10 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
So, I've been reading this fic for a while; I usually do a chapter or two at night on my phone before I fall asleep, and I just have to tell you that it's one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read. Totally original, with nods to the show and comics, and the way you keep everyone in character is admirable. And 'Betrothed' was my favorite episode in the series, so I just wanted to tell you that I think you did it justic.:)