Reviews for Teaching Zaraki
Juubi no ookami chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was every emjoyable
persistentprism chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love your Unohana/Zaraki stories. There aren't enough fics about this pairing around, least of all very good ones. I hope you write more eventually. Thanks very much for writing and posting your stories!
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh, this is PERFECT. And what I needed after ch 525/526. I enjoyed your concept of Unohana plenty, and the idea of Zaraki and Unohana bonding in the distant past over their dead bodies is one of my favourite things ever, EVER.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
What a waste & teaser... so good a one shot but it should be T...
smileymeme chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Omg. Why could kubo have gone this way instead of freaking killing her
Why ;_;
Loved your writing as usual tho lol
Ikasury chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
yes Unohana, there are many things you must 'teach' him, fufufufufu...

oi, Kao, you read latest yet? 526, that look on the 2nd to last page, don't they look so 'happy' :3

i sweat this whole fight thing had me worried, what with Unohana wangsting about her 'sin' and all, it made me think that it'd make sense then for her to not approach him, her own guilt mixed with his memory loss and her 'new' identity, funny thing about life, nothing every truly goes away... so i liked that you showed that here, her insecurity on that part... but i'm definitely digging 526 (probably my favorite in BLEACH next to 369 and Soifong's happy face of EVIL) the 'resolution', and the last two pages, a very nice touch... plus Minazuki looks freakin' creepy as all f*ck... i'm sorry curtains of blood are just creepy, and 'Yachiru' Unohana seems to be mistress of downright F*CKING CREEPY! :D

anyway, crisis averted, bleach OTP2 maintained... *munches popcorn* now just the them converting fighting into smex... but then again, seeing as these two ARE major fighters and battle-lusters... i suppose i can put a whole 'new' meaning to the fact she kills him over and over and over again... and the 'fight' ending with her being fully... *cough* 'impaled' on his long sword... *munches* yea Kubo... NOTHING sexual about ANY of that... *snorts*

fufufu... suppose that's what fanfiction is for, eh, eh *evil grin* like this here, hehehe... ;P

i did find it interesting, like i said, liked the wangst... and the 'third' personality, really makes sense that since she's been forced to be her 'old' self while her 'new' they'd bleed together, hopefully cohesion and true self can be found/maintained :3 i thought the end parts were a nice touch, though i did squick a bit at either of them actually 'using' the word 'love'... i dunno... it just seems 'weird', i can't quite explain why...

oh well, guess i'm just not into 'fluffy-ness' at the moment :P

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Kao!
-Ikasury

Ps: i'll wonder back to rumors eventually... sorry, the manga kinda made me want to stay away from anything bleach-y/Uno-Pachi related so i could keep the sexy that is their fight in mind as purely as possible :P
jasminrt chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
One word: Speechless. This was awesome.
shana chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
wooow ./.
mj0621 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh yachiru Dat birds and the bees LOL Priceless.
Yes.. I've been thinking either Kusajishi (and Isane) interrupts their training or he takes Unohana to them (to heal her and such)... among other thoughts... This one tho... this... :3
Oooh I find it cute how she is his first. I can see that too since he's only interested in fights and such.
Totally can see this. :D

-mj
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
whoa ,amazing !super amazing!
jawber chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Overally? I liked this, not agreeing in few points and possibly a little, ekhem, pissed off about some, but hey. It's how you see it, I shouldn't complain just enjoy a good story!
So I will :)
/though I still think that she stopped being Kenpachi because of some other reason, like maybe that war many years ago or sth
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
the birds & the bees...it makes me laugh hard

i luv unohana! she's 1 hot, freakin' mama! we don't want her 2 die. she caught us off-guard. we want the more of her! how i wish ur fanfic can happen exactly in bleach next chapters...sigh...
tiramisulover chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love this. I really hope they end up having sex after the fight...you know what, your fic is going into my headcanon.
Miss Nabaat chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I don't understand how you do it!:) You nail it every time!:)