Reviews for Seize the Unexpected
Musette Fujiwara chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
I loved it
delila-malfoy chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
the first ending is fab but the alt. ending makes me cry.. *sob* sigh.. good story overall! :D
freakyleopard chapter 8 . 12/22/2002
ahhh, the happily ever after ending...a classic, yet, after awhile, one does get tired of it. good writing. i would like a sequel, but a suggestion, if you make a sequel, use a different...i don't know the word for it, but sometimes if you try the same storyline, same plot, same everything, the story isn't that good. well, liked it a lot!
freakyleopard chapter 7 . 12/22/2002
sTAR wARS? oookkkkkkkk...right. that was sooooooooo funny! my gosh, people are falling to the ground dying and i am laughing, jeez well anyway, it was great!
freakyleopard chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
the one thing that i hate above all things is...FLUFF! ATTACK OF THE KILLER FLUFF! SAVE ME! but it was good. NOT COUNTING THE FLUFF!
Crystalnia chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
Oh verry good, I applaud you! GO YOU GO YOU! ITs you B-Day! whoo hoo!
Tomato Soup chapter 8 . 9/8/2002
wow! that was really good, i like the ending. and they all lived happily ever after, i luv that. it's the way all stories should end. normaly i don't like Hr/D but this one totaly worked. GO YOU!

luv hugs

TS

x x x
Sunshine chapter 8 . 8/13/2002
Ok, Dumbeldore didn't die, I'm sorry for my previous harsh review! Good story
DaniCali4nia chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
YOU DID NOT JUST KILL DUMBELDORE! *takes deep breaths* It was a good chapter, I just don't like the part where Dumbledore died, he did die didn't he? If he didn't then disregard all mean statements, but if he did, then whhaaaa!
Rebecca15 chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
Ahh - too short chapter! But, despite it's length, I really did enjoy reading it. I hope Draco is OK. Update soon Please!
Sucker For Romance chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
This is great please write more soon
VoldemortsIllegitimateChild chapter 6 . 8/12/2002
I like this.. but what happened? I HATE evil cliffies, so get crackin'!
claire chapter 6 . 8/12/2002
a cliffhanger?

That's cruel!

Update!
Ellen chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
Wow i am really enjoying your fan fic. I hope you right more soon.
Rebecca15 chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
I jusdt discovered this story, and I love it! It made me feel a lot better after reading Melissa D's chapter 13 for "We'll Always Have Paris", I was feeling sick after reading it, and this story just really helped - though I'm still stuck with a cliffie!

I loved the Severus/Minerva discussion about D/Hr, and of course all the D/Hr scenes! Keep writing!