Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoebe
Francois1989 chapter 24 . 5/11
so, assuming Dobby never was abused, coz the Malfoy's are good. how did he end up working for Hogwarts, Voldemort's diary end up enslaving Ginny?
I thought you killed Susan off
Quoba chapter 22 . 5/1
How can a mudblood defeat three death eater? And why does each of the death eater wait for the others to be defeated before attacking Hermione?
Blazeb79 chapter 23 . 4/21
Ron killed her? Thats not very satisfying though very plausible. So far its a bit of a let down luna died a horrible gruesome death and hermione ...(exhale) not good.
Blazeb79 chapter 19 . 4/21
Yea, ya did but i will continue and hope for redemption
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 4/21
Is that all the revenge? I was expecting more, like a lot more that was pretty weak considering what they did.
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 4/8
If I was Mcgonagall I tell Snape to go F himself and that the so called "Dark Lord" would have to come there himself to implement what he wants. Who does he actually have following him that anyone would actually fear. No way she would allow Ron or the Carrows into the school, to my knowledge/memory you haven't even had him take the ministry yet.
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 4/8
There can never be too much Luna and her comments
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 4/8
They got Detention for using a curse that could kill? The Levitation spell could kill someone. Ron, Ginny, and Hermione should be arrested. Also, how'd Rita get the photo? I understand the article since she could see in in her bug form, but not the photo. Why would Harry ask how much others own of the prophet, from his holdings it looked like he already had a majority holding at 51%.
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 4/8
What, Come on Dumbledore just says "I'm sorry for my actions, lets go to my office" and he agrees to go? There is no my I would step anywhere near that office or calm down since he was apart of it too
Phillies2 chapter 3 . 4/8
IDK that letter from his parents, it was fine saying they hoped he had a good childhood and hoped with those they selected. How would he see that letter as a baby to know not to live there, even if he read it at emancipation it would have been to late to know their wishes. It acted like a baby had a choice where to live. Everything else so far is good so far though
G the Headmaster chapter 13 . 2/15
Cliffie are good!
G the Headmaster chapter 5 . 2/15
I like how you've made Draco good! You have actually made me like him.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 2/11
Yey comienza la aventura
RudiVL chapter 5 . 2/4
I am disappointed; after a promising start, chapter 5 has ruined the story for me. It is such an unrealistic and unbelievable chapter that I stopped reading halfway.