Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoebe
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 6/30
What type of teenager would just forgive years of obliviations, the cause of more than a decade of abuse as well as the theft of over 100,000 galleons with a single apology? Even if Harry says he won't trust Dumbledore easily, Dumbledore hasn't done anywhere near enough to prove that he is truly repentant. If he was, why wouldn't he turn himself in to the DMLE for his many crimes and collusion in criminal activities.
ninja888 chapter 5 . 6/5
You are going to be the best author at writing stupid moron Harry stories. Gosh, I could not believe your Harry was actually beyond stupid.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 6/5
Wow, Hermione was bad and Draco was good. So mind-boggling in its silliness.
thonez chapter 6 . 5/15
WTF. This story is terrible. Weasley stealing is one of most idiotic cliches. One steals to get money for good stuff. Then why Ron still dresses in rags instead buying silk robes from stolen money? Next problem is opportunity. How did they manage to convince 11o Harry to transfer money and DD to sign marriage contract without him remembering and convince Snape to brew love potion?

Then Harry returns to Hogwarts which is also idiotic as he could be easily obliviated by Dumbledore again.
General Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 4/22
For a first attempt, this isn't that bad. However, one thing that is crucial in any kind of finance Nigel is the romance. Without back story it has little to no value on the audience if something were to happen to the main pair.

My suggestion is that, in future, give romance time to develop, nurture it, and don't make it contrived and force it into the audience. It makes for bad story telling if you do so

Anyway. Good luck.
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 3/29
What happened to getting revenge? Oh so harry is just going to forgive dumbledumbass just like that? Complete bullshit...
God of the Challenge chapter 23 . 3/25
It's kinda sad, what Ron and Hermione had to do, and even sadder that Ron couldn't pull off the killing curse, because he didn't have the intent. Very dramatic though. I applaud this chapter. *clapping*
God of the Challenge chapter 19 . 3/24
OH HELL NAH! You did NOT just kill Luna! *proceeds to pull out keyblade* NOW your gonna get it!
(I always wanted to do that. if it seems like I'm flaming, I'm just being a smart ass. I love the story so far.)
God of the Challenge chapter 9 . 3/23
*getting ready to make a joke about "gently putting his wand into the boy's mouth, then seeing your A/N* well, your no fun.
God of the Challenge chapter 8 . 3/23
I saw your warning, and that's not gore. if you want to see some real gore, look up videos of hyenas eating animals alive. that shits nasty. The story is getting good (didn't want u to think I was flaming you. I detest the thought).
ak chapter 30 . 2/16
bonne fic!
merlinreveal3 chapter 29 . 2/10
Why, why did you have to kill Snape?!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
Oooh! That was one of the best epilogues yet! Certainly better than the original by far, but we know that goes without saying really.

Anyway, that was excellent! I love the change in your writing that I saw from the beginning chapters, and have to say that the whole story turned out perfectly. Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. That was well worth the read.

Keep writing, please, and good luck with all your future projects!
ninja888 chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Painfully, the worst story I have ever read. I tried for as many chapters as I could. I don't think the remaining chapters will redeem this story.
ninja888 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
Of course. You killed Luna and the Malfoys survived. Pure insanity.