Reviews for The Lion King Legacies - Book One: The Flood
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
nice fanfic
yeti1995 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
What? Let me take a moment while I absorb this... okay ... Woah! Now the Oracle concept makes sense! I was about to PM you and ask what sort of creature the Oracle was; it's been stuck in my mind for a few chapters now... I thought it was just another magical creature! Epic stuff! Amazing! That just came out of nowhere; it was literally the last thing I expected! So she did survive the fall :O You create suspense extremely well, and you bring it out through dialogues... I know for a fact that that is extremely hard to do so Kudos! Brilliant work!
yeti1995 chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
NOO! Danyal! He was my favourite character ;( ;( ...
The fight scenes were great... Sekmet is probably dead, and Bane is buried alive, for now.. Those are good things... Sara and Inti are in trouble, and was that guilt I saw in Kiava? This review won't be great, this chapter took it's toll, and now I'm rambling..
Excuse this portion of the review... I just have to let this out...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
yeti1995 chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
Intense ending to the chapter... Not much happened here, but it was good to see Danyal trying to remember something... Nice work!
yeti1995 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Yessen really seems to have something strong against Rafiki, and Rafiki was feeling...guilty..? Interesting.. So finally! They got back together! Some new names mentioned here... Shan Yi? The story took an interesting turn.. So we'll finally find out where the Shai'tan are from and why they're doing this.. I can't wait for that!
yeti1995 chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Epic song... Bane is not someone you want to be stuck with on a mission. It seems that he's trying to wrench the power of the group from Sekmet.. For once, the Shai'tan seem outclassed... I wonder how this will play out..

So Sekmet does have traces of feelings.. She did cry when she killed her mate... Interesting... I loved the interaction between Kiava and Danyal in the beginning... And I'm really glad Sara and Inti made up.. Phew!
yeti1995 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
The Oracle seems like a real piece of work... I wonder what creature it is.. It is a prisoner, no doubt.. Sara and Danyal.. Hmm now that's a very interesting twist! Inti was quite rude there.. I really hope nothing happens to Sara... Inti won't be able to forgive himself!
I wonder how Danyal will react to that though :P
yeti1995 chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Magically creep chapter... Woah! Black magic always sends shivers down my spine...
And the last part... Oh my God! :O The sinister dog is back! Yes, now I hate Marsade.. He is a genius, but this is a highly drastic thing to do; I wonder how Sekmet will react... And how does he know it won't backfire!
But Bane is scary... Really scary... This chapter will haunt me in my sleep! The cubs are in real trouble now..
yeti1995 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Marsade hates Rafiki? There is some real bitterness again... I'll read Judgement again now, I just have to know! :P
"the Tree of Life died." That sentence stabbed my heart for some reason... This chapter was...magical. Literally. Took me to another world!
A rather worrisome end there... Are the others alive? :O How can Danyal survive keeping four cubs alive when a seemingly invincible army is hellbent on killing them! Waiting to see how this goes!
yeti1995 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Great chapter... The beginning was real fun.. Hehe Danyal's sarcasm is funny! It's nice to see the cubs having fun...
Rafiki's advice was excellent... Brilliant writing! I loved how Rafiki managed to convince Kiava that he still had it in him to go the distance.. And that was a wonderful poem/song! Truly captured the moment there! Great work!
This chapter had a really ominous ending :O ... Marsade is pure genius! He actually scares me more than the Shai'tan! Epic!
yeti1995 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Ah the Caliban incident... Really sad, brutal story :(... I guess it changed everyone's life in the Pride... Vitani's little speech to Danyal was encouraging though... "He was my father." Haha I bet none of the cubs were expecting that :P
I felt Vitani was a bit unfair to the leopards... But she is partly right, too... It's the Prince the Shai'tan are after, so it;s only natural that his safety is a major priority..
yeti1995 chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Vitani is going to be FURIOUS... Both at Danyal and at Kiava... But Danyal did the nice thing... The leopards are right... These guys are worse than Scar... And I like the idea of having wild-dogs instead of hyenas... Dogs are very efficient and so much cooler!
Nice cub interaction there... They're growing up... The parents will have to be extremely careful now... Danyal will probably have a crazy time looking after all of them!
yeti1995 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Ah Rafiki's tree... I always loved that tree... There's something genuinely mystical about :) ... So the Pride finally has some kind of a hideout... I feel really bad for the cubs... They shouldn't be going through all this at such a young and tender age...
So there a little divide within the Shai'tan... Interesting.. It was bound to happen though, conssidering that they are such powerful, dominant tigers with short tempers... I love reading about Danyal... He has a nonchalant, wiseass, confident, cocky attitude... Interesting and, in a weird way, useful in such a situation...
yeti1995 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Nice thing Danyal did there... He saved a life :)... No! Timon and Pumba! A noble sacrifice nevertheless... They saved the heir's life.. I guess this story's too dark for them anyway.. Great end to the chapter!
yeti1995 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Ah so the Shai'tan army has arrived... At least Kovu, Kiara, Nala and the others died an honorable death... I like that you write Ben-Kai-Ra's dialogues in bold... It makes me give him a crisp, gruff, ghostly voice in my head...

Thank God there are a few survivors.. Looks like Rafiki's in trouble too now.. One little thing.. Kovu called Vitani his "little sister".. I always imagined Vitani to be the older of the two... But oh well... That's entirely up to you :)