Reviews for The Lion King Legacies - Book One: The Flood
Gutsy Cracker195 chapter 21 . 7/4
I hate you. You could have killed anyone else, but you had to kill Danyal. He had so much going for him. What about Sara? Come on man, let him some how have survived the fall.
A Forgotten Place chapter 22 . 6/5
I always suspected from the beginning that the oracle was Zira or Sarafina.
A Forgotten Place chapter 21 . 6/5
Nice chapter. Sekmet was pretty easy to defeat. At least compared to the other Shai'tan in the later chapters, mostly due to her lack of strategy and overreliance on brute strength.
A Forgotten Place chapter 20 . 6/5
Nice another Ammit. He who dies and dies forever.
A Forgotten Place chapter 19 . 6/5
Nice chapter and intro to Yessen.

Except you spelled Asiatica wrong. You wrote Asiantica. Or you could've just said Asia.

Did you say in the PMs that Asiatica was China or India?

Shan-Yi is obviously a Chinese name so I'm assuming it's around there.
A Forgotten Place chapter 18 . 6/5
the warthog was probably pumba's second cousin twice removed
A Forgotten Place chapter 17 . 6/5
The song came Anastasia from the villain Rasputin. No?

2 more references to Ammit again. Bane saw Ammit when he died and makes his first prophecy where he sees the end of all things when Ammit rules the world
A Forgotten Place chapter 16 . 6/5
The Imperium wants to burn away the old world so the new one can grow in its place.

Illuminati reference much?
A Forgotten Place chapter 15 . 6/5
Why Marsade hates Rafiki? Sobek mentioned it back in Judgment chapter 30 when he said Rafiki's power is tied to the circle and he cannot kill another being or it will harm him. Of course, Sobek was not part of the world Rafiki was trying to protect, a loophole, so Rafiki killed him. Nice.

And the ending of Judgment, the chapter titled Future has a scene in which Marsade or Ben-Kai-Ra yells something in Hellspeak and Rafiki says, "why marsade." Then it shows the 2 fighting though it didn't specify that Marsade was an orangutan, or even an ape for that matter.

BTW is there a reason you made Marsade, an orangutan, other than the fact that orangutans don't live in Africa?

I personally thought it would've been better if Marsade was a gorilla since he'd be as large and strong as a lion even without magical powers.

Marsade references Ammit when he says, "The knowledge I can erase you from existence terrifies you even more than HE does."

And once again, showing an example of Sekmet's arrogance and unintelligence. She was too egotistical to let Rish'ut know she failed in tracking down the prince and continues, knowing she doesn't have enough numbers to take on 3 lionesses
A Forgotten Place chapter 13 . 6/5
I thought Phil Collins songs shouldn't have been in Tarzan. Not sure why you included a song of all things in your fic. Trying to keep the Disney feel in it I suppose.

So why couldn't Marsade find them? Rafiki blocking his magic?

As for the villains. Marina Sirtis should voice Sekmet if this were a movie or TV show and Ian McShane should Marsade as I always said before.
A Forgotten Place chapter 12 . 6/5
I like that this chapter was the first to really show Vitani as a multi faceted and troubled character. She's harsh, sharp-tongued and practical but inwardly, she strugles with that aspect of herself.

Same goes for Kovu (and later in book 4) and Nuka.

Kiara is too 1 dimensional, too innocent and kind by comparison. That's why I don't like her
A Forgotten Place chapter 11 . 6/5
Wild dogs not wilddogs I think.

LOL yeah. Simba did it. Kiara did it. Kiava does it as well. They have... a tendency to walk off into danger, no doubt due to their lives being so sheltered
A Forgotten Place chapter 10 . 6/5
Aside from the excessively long paragraph at the end, nice.

Aside from the wild dogs, some hyenas, and the snakes, what other predators live in the Outlands? Leopards? Cheetahs?
A Forgotten Place chapter 9 . 6/5
I personally thought it would've been better if a crocodiles attacked Rish'ut and dragged him underwater, distracting the others enough to allow them to escape...

Only for Rish'ut to not only survive but kill it, drag it out of the water, and eat it.
A Forgotten Place chapter 8 . 6/5
I personally thought it would've been better had Kovu not given away the fact that the cubs escaped. It'd serve to deceive the bad guys more.

Again, as always, awesome fight scenes. I really, really don't think it's a matter of Scar's actions fracturing the pride than the simple fact that the Shai'tan Tigers are FAR superior fighters to the lions. They outnumbered the tigers who still killed them with very little effort.

And nice ending where all the armies of Ben-Kai-Ra enter the rift through the portal. Lions are the largest land carnivore in Africa. Let's see how they fare against the likes of an Alaskan Brown Bear or Grey Wolves which are far more formidable than wild dogs.