Reviews for Like a Man Starved
bigmomma481 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was just brilliant. I would love to see a next chapter from Hermione's point of view!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Please tell me there's more of this! This story is too wonderful to end now! You just have to add (at least) another chapter! Please...
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I liked this; it's an interesting way to watch someone's changes as they grow and form a romance to it. I actually planned on doing something similar in later chapters for my own story, but don't worry, I'm not stealing your idea: what I have planned is quite different. Again, great job, I liked this little story, though I do suggest lowering the rating to Teen, as there really wasn't any need to mark it mature. No foul language, no sexual connotations, and no violence unless you count the attacks on rose bushes. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was so well written. I adored his obsession and the way you brought it out.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
amazing
Mary chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Sequel, please!
Helynn90 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really enjoyed the read! Awesome job! (even if it was thoughts of underage love! LOL)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was pretty fascinating… I liked the way you built the obsession, year after year, the way he watched Hermione grow up. The way you used the scents and the craving to touch her hair were really good, I also liked the comparison to Lily. The sexual edge to his attraction was a bit disturbing of course, but mostly beautiful, I like how you called her "child witch" and his fantasy of taking her in his den. The last part, and especially the very last paragraph, was smashing. You're brilliance :)
Mavennica chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
"And sometimes, in his deepest dark fantasies, those that scared him awake at night, he took her against his potions desk."

I like how you've portrayed Severus as having a seed of darkness within him. He was drawn to being a Death Eater, after all, and it was only when he brought about the end of Lily Potter that he realized his mistake. Had that not happened, Severus Snape could very well have been Voldemort's closest ally.
wildactyuri18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What does he know? Did he know that she loved him or hated him? What did he know? Please please please please post another chapter or something to this story. I loved it completly.
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I'm just the slightest bit confused, knew what? That he could never have her? Or that as an adult she saw him?