Reviews for Naruto the Saiyan
abdullah rehman chapter 3 . 7/20
i think zangya plz i love the vegeta bulman pairing
jeremy chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
lol not even z fighters could learn kaioken or instant transmission, let alone some weak kid in a jumpsuit.
darrius212 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Hello my name is Darrius Mcgavock and I want you to please continue updating your fanfiction so I can continue reading your fanfiction it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you get to continue updating your fanfiction so please continue updating so I can continue reading your fanfiction it's getting better so please continue updating please and thank.
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Bulma I want to see Naruto as trunk's father please...I SAID PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
U should have made more of a superman scene
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Another gary-stu naruto huh, to be expected I guess...
guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I injoyed reading this story but I fave a few problems with it. In no am I insulting you or your story, I am pointing out things that I noticed. Your passing seems rushed when I was reading some thing were just told and not explaind some werent important some could like Naruto just wanting to embarrass Yamcha we dont get why.

Thank you for reading my comment, oh and by the way with the paring Vote Bulma
Saiyan fan807 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Naruto mate shall be (Q suspenseful. Music) BULMA
23killz chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Choose Bulma I would love to see Naruto. Being Trunks father just change his hair color to blond or green.
Gus chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
maticu chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Oc Female Saiyan
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
ninja chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
yeah it should be android 18
NandoXFiles chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I think u should use Oc Female Saiyan cause wouldn't it be fun to have other Saiyan other then them