Reviews for A Proper Shot
Ruhe chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I have a thing about people working hard and being smart and fighting against prejudices. So this was awesome. Congratulations.
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh, this was lovely!
arunie chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Really bloody brilliant. I really absolutely love James, he is perfect. So is Lily for him.
snookolive chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
i wish you would write a second part to this if only so we find out what lily decides to do about her application! haha any jily fluff would just be a bonus. :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Love this too!
VictoryNike chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wait this is really really adorable and nicely written. Is there a second part?! Because now I'm all caught up in it and I want to know what Lily chose! There needs to be a sequel! Definitely one for the favorites though :)
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
It's really wonderful :D I love these one-shots :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I thought this was fabulous! I ran across this one-shot rather recently and so now I'm going to look into your other fics!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
How many times are you planning to kill me with you perfect stories? I am dying of Jily feels and I love it! This was brilliant and I'll never get over how you manage to portray Lily and James, because there aren't even words to describe it.
AccioStory chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
ahhh this is great:D im glad youre still writing! i hope you're still continuing Commentarius as well- it hasnt been updated for years, but i'd gladly reread the whole thing if it was ever updated. thanks for this though!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was amazing absolutely brilliant! But I really oly read this because I'm still waiting for Comentarius to be updated.
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love this x)
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so sweet :) I loved reading an entirely new way of these two to get together. Usually they just fight and Lily's stupid for a while but this was nice because she was just so confident. She understood what her body was trying to tell her and just went with it. Awesome.
Loved that it was mistletoe that fixed the potion, too.
Great job!
Yours,
Rayven
outcarnate chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
You're an absolutely lovely writer, and this had me grinning like a maniac by the end of it.
Phaxsoone chapter 1 . 3/25/2013