Reviews for A Proper Shot
I LOVE EVERY WORD IN THIS
One of the sweeter stories out there and completely innocent! :D Weeeeeeeeeeee
Miggie chapter 1 . 8/9
Bloody brilliant again! Love the fighting against prejudice story lines, LOVE your James and Lily, they are practically perfect in every way ;)
Peculiar peculiarity chapter 1 . 1/1
I love it. I absolutely love your writing style and the story itself. You should definitely continue writing, you're very talented. You really capture the characters, and I particularly liked James in this oneshot. Lily was also excellent, but this is no surprise, your portrayal of these characters are almost always spot on. The ending was great, I like the change from the usual ending in James/Lily fics.
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I LOVED this so much. Just such an absolute treat. Your Lily and James just take all the best bits we've gotten about them and make them so natural.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
That was straight-up adorable xD
Also give me more Lily-James-and-the-social-inequality-and-corrupt-power-structures-that-complexify-their-world-and-relationship until I die, please :P
levinsaxid chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This was so good! Do you plan to continue writing it? I'd love to keep reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This was so delightful!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Totally sweet! I loved this!
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was a beautiful story.:)
Very relishable.:)
~ro
Ruhe chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I have a thing about people working hard and being smart and fighting against prejudices. So this was awesome. Congratulations.
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh, this was lovely!
arunie chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Really bloody brilliant. I really absolutely love James, he is perfect. So is Lily for him.
snookolive chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
i wish you would write a second part to this if only so we find out what lily decides to do about her application! haha any jily fluff would just be a bonus. :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2014