Reviews for A Proper Shot
This was so delightful!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Totally sweet! I loved this!
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was a beautiful story.:)
Very relishable.:)
~ro
Ruhe chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I have a thing about people working hard and being smart and fighting against prejudices. So this was awesome. Congratulations.
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh, this was lovely!
arunie chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Really bloody brilliant. I really absolutely love James, he is perfect. So is Lily for him.
snookolive chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
i wish you would write a second part to this if only so we find out what lily decides to do about her application! haha any jily fluff would just be a bonus. :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Love this too!
VictoryNike chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wait this is really really adorable and nicely written. Is there a second part?! Because now I'm all caught up in it and I want to know what Lily chose! There needs to be a sequel! Definitely one for the favorites though :)
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
It's really wonderful :D I love these one-shots :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I thought this was fabulous! I ran across this one-shot rather recently and so now I'm going to look into your other fics!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
How many times are you planning to kill me with you perfect stories? I am dying of Jily feels and I love it! This was brilliant and I'll never get over how you manage to portray Lily and James, because there aren't even words to describe it.
AccioStory chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
ahhh this is great:D im glad youre still writing! i hope you're still continuing Commentarius as well- it hasnt been updated for years, but i'd gladly reread the whole thing if it was ever updated. thanks for this though!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was amazing absolutely brilliant! But I really oly read this because I'm still waiting for Comentarius to be updated.
theircatlives chapter 1 . 6/15/2013