Reviews for Harry Potter, knight of the moon
God of the Challenge chapter 15 . 2/19
so, chrysalis is love drunk? JUST LIKE THE SONG! XD
God of the Challenge chapter 13 . 2/19
this is pretty fricking funny!
Shkadoom chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Please...Update...
Autumn Crocus chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
I will wait however long it takes for you to continue even if it takes 10 years to complete
kaws chapter 31 . 9/4/2014
I hope that you have more to add. This has been interesting.
Lord-Chrono chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Amazing story I hope you update soon I can't wait to find out what happens!
kariza2013 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Nice torm for harry really like the story please keep writing
lolmaster chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
if your mouse is missing then how are you typing this?
sallutus chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
Celestia/harry
Firestar-harry chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
cool
King Sombra chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
great story i know its been a while since you last updated but i hope you'll update again soon id like to see how the story truley finishes out
VONDON WILES chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
TO AUTHOR JO BEAST MASTER ELF I THINK THAT MY LITTLE PONY AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE HARRY POTTER KNIGHT OF THE MOON CHAPTER 28 WAS GREAT
falloutaki chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
I AM a speed reader and can read most 600 page books with over 1 million words minimum in under 2 hours but your story has for once slowed me down as it is a masterpiece worthy of more than praise, this is one of the only stories that has made me want to slow down during a read and realy enjoy what is there. i congratulate you and i hope that you continue to write this story and continue to enthrall and me just as much as the previous chapters have, and remember N.S.W (Never Stop Writing).
VONDON WILES chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
TO AUTHOR JO BEAST MASTER ELF I THINK THAT MY LITTL;E PONY AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE HARRY POTTER KNIGHT OF THE MOON CHAPTER 28 WAS GREAT AND I HOPE ALICORN HARRY WILL HELP TWILIGHT AND HER FRIENDS DEFEAT SOMBRA IN CHAPTER 29
Crais chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
I love this story and I hope you never discontinue it and if you do at least pass on the torch so to speak