Reviews for Harry Potter, knight of the moon
kaisonsheart chapter 31 . 3/23
well this story is pretty awesome. Sad to see your muse left you though. I would love to see more
Garuda 1 chapter 31 . 8/10/2016
can't wait till the next chapter
draco7347 chapter 31 . 6/25/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
the madman with wings chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
please update soon
Sora Okaami chapter 24 . 1/30/2016
Nice Hollow from bleach description for the first dead.
Loveless150050 chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
So is Harry still an alicorn?
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Ok, I love that twist!
dveth chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
There are so many plot holes in this story, it's ridiculous. But even then, it might be a good story if Harry was able to handle a single interpersonal relationship like a normal person. Or if he didn't think people believing he was in a relationship was the worst thing possible.

As it stands, almost every plot point involving the evolving relationships between characters is annoying, and makes the entire story a pain to read.
MyASSbitch chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
You repeated a chapter. You posted the same chapter twice
ange gothique1 chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
You should make a side story that's at leat a 100 k words about him as nightmare spetre doing stuff with nightmare moon
fastreader12 chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
Interesting story! I hope your muse comes back soon! I can't wait to see where the story will go. :D
Blackholelord chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
Shame you are not continue the story.
The Last Shadow Dragon chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
not to be rude but he would have been Thanatos not Hades. don't question me on this seeing as to the fact that its my religion.
Tigerhero24 chapter 31 . 5/2/2015
Please continue this fantastic story!
I have this 2 times as it is awesome.
You have left us with a cliff-hanger, will Harry hook up with one of the main 6? Will he take on the roll of a Prince or continue to be a captain of the night guard?
This questions need to be answered, so PLEEAASSE continue on through this fiction of art.

Yours Sincerely,