Reviews for A Change of Fate
freeze47458 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Please update the story really soon!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
917brat chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I like this and would love to read more please keep it up and decided to update again soon.
Cersesi chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
I like it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
WOW!
Brie45 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Love story
DualStarduster chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Interesting, and a female Ash to boot, but the only thought in my mind, by the time she gets there, Gyarados will be caught by Ash.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I love it
imjaysong chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
lol
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Watch out for karma screwing you over when you speak too soon...it happens a lot to me.
noname chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
I think I'll seem kind of cruel her but she's just kind of radiates "Oh! I injured my Pokemon! It's all my fault and no one should pity me at all!" I probably sound like a bitch. Maybe I should keep my thoughts to myself.
noname chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Woah. So theyv'e already been to Hop-Hop-Hop Town because she has the Sneasel. And whose Eevee is that? And some random stranger just giving them fossils just 'cus he saw them!? And she just randomly appears in a contest without any explanation? Woah!
noname chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
She already has five pokemon and it's only ben a week or so. Kay.
Poor Lacie she just gets all the crap. She has four pokemon and she's gonna get another one. This isn't really how most trainer stories work. Are they gonna like. Bond?
noname chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Kay. This is my perspective about this. Ash goes around capturing Pokemkn then finds a little girl who is being attacked by a Gyrados doesn't capture it herself but actually forces said little girl to capture the Gyrados who is ATTACKING her because she doesn't want Nurse Joy to think she's 'abusing' Pokemon? Crap excuse right there missy. Then she doesn't let the girl release the Pokemon (who wanted to kill her) and tackles her to the ground then yells at the little girl for not understanding. Well excuse me! She hasn't had years of experience with a freaking Tyranitar!
Ok. Rant over. Don't take this as flame because I don't intend for it to sound that way. I'm just ranting at the characters.
noname chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
No offense but Ash is rubbing me off the wrong way.