Reviews for Twisted
ORKCHILD chapter 6 . 5/21
albus is in for it now!
bethyhardy chapter 6 . 5/16
update soon please. i enjoyed reading so far
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm sorry I cannot take this seriously, within your first sentence you made a spelling error the word is borrows not barrows
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 5/12
Love it. Update soon.
animelvr23 chapter 6 . 5/9
Aww, yay! :D I love these four together! Can't wait for the next chapter~
ja ne!~
Firediva0 chapter 6 . 5/9
*Runs around like and idiot with her head cut off.* This was an amazing chapter, and I really look forward to the next one.

Totally a new follower of yours,
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 5/9
I have offically decided that you are one of my favorite authors on this sight! This chapter was awesome, and I loved the dramatic flare at the end.

Beginning to sober up from her high on water,

PS. The water is coming, the water is coming! Run away while you still can! XDDD
Yeah...I may or may not be messed up in the head... XD Just kidding i'm not at least I don't think I am...If I was then that would explain a lot...
Anyway see you in the next chapter!
Firediva0 chapter 4 . 5/9
You are so freakin' lucky that you showed that glimpse of the shower scene at that exact moment, or I would have climbed into my pc and hunted you down with an apple. What? You don't think an apple can do much? Want to find out how much it can hurt? *Insert vindictive smile here*
XDDD Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Firediva0 chapter 3 . 5/9
How could you end it there?! It was getting to the good part you bahaah! (Bahaah is a made up word that I am very fond of. It has no ill intent. It's basically a word for tease in this case.) How could you leave me hanging like this?!

Anyway you should be proud of yourself. I usually only leave a review on the latest chapters, but you got me to leave one on chapter 1 and 3! What are you doing to me Jess-chan?! (Can I call you that?)

Totally looking forward to reading the next chap,
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 5/9

Now with that out of the way, I have to say that I am so happy to have found this story! When I first read the summary, I was instantly intrigue and skipped through most of my procedjures of checking a story before I read it, and went straight to skimming. What I found impressed me beyond belief, and here I am reading it from the very start. Chapter 1 was incredibly good, and you successfully peaked my interest. For that I congratulate you, and I look forward to seeing you in chapter 6!

See you soon!
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 5/9
I love this story
Half an Inch chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I'll have to wait for the next chapter too. Can I expect an update to this ridiculously awesome story?
kim chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Yes please i want some more pretty please
Thorilian chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
More please i really want to know wot happens
Lover of Emotions chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
that is good. update soon please.