Reviews for All of our Favorite Parts
megan.summers13 chapter 7 . 3/6
Love it. I hope that u will finish soon. Little tip though, make sure to check your spelling and grammar before you post. But it was really good hope you update soon.
Weeds2007 chapter 7 . 3/5
This is such a great story, pleassse continue
Just4Me chapter 7 . 3/5
I'm glad Esme realized she over-reacted, and gave Carlisle another chance.
jeanie326 chapter 7 . 3/5
This is so good. I love it so much.
KSBP chapter 6 . 3/4
It make me so happy, that you updated this! It has been on my favorite list for so long, and i was starting to think you had abandoned the story. But now I can see you certainly haven't, and i really liked this chapter. Can't wait for more! :-)
GrimFWaters chapter 6 . 3/3
Ah! I want to read more! Though I really hope that Carlisle is wise enough to break things off with Anna Belle quickly- though they aren't even together and only went on 1 date. It would tear Esme apart if she felt like he betrayed her.
Alicia Mirza chapter 6 . 3/3
Hey!
I'm so happy that you have updated this story!
I can't wait to read more! There aren't many human/vampire Carlisle-Esme stories...
Oh, they are so cute! I loved the end of course. 18 when married, 4 years together, 2 years alone... Esme is 24?
I want to read more!
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Just4Me chapter 6 . 3/3
Somehow I don't think Carlisle will be calling Anna-Belle anytime soon. I wonder how long it will take him to figure it out. Does Alice already know?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
DUDE, UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
UPDATE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
please don't stop writing
Alice Villalpando chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
this is really a good story! i love this...
please update soon!
CatchingStar chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
You have to update as quickly as possible. This can be a good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I still love this story and I really hope that Esme and Carlisle will end up together.
she is brighter chapter 5 . 2/23/2013