Reviews for All of our Favorite Parts
Touch of sweetness chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
OH MY GOSH! I NEED MORE! ITS 1 IN THE MORNING AND I JUST FINISHED IT! ALIGEA,GHBAEFGH I LOVE IT!
HarmonySmash chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
-I really like this story, I hope you finish it one day.
-Esme as a social worker makes so much sense.
-I was wondering about Edward and Bella: how long have they been together, and are the events of the Twilight Saga happening in the background or has their story been changed? I ask because I'm wondering how that will/would effect Carlisle and Esme. Plus if I am being honest I like the thought of Edward giving Carlisle advice on the ins and outs of dating a human woman, lol.
-I think your characterization is perfection by the way.
Also sorry for this jumbled mess I just had so much on my mind.
Ella chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Hey :)
I like your story. If you ever get around to updating it that would be awesome
Carsme MoonBane chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Really great story can't wait for more :))
megan.summers13 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Im still and ALWAYS will be in love with this story, PLEASE PLEASE finnish. I have been waiting for the next chapter forever. When will it be done!
megan.summers13 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Love it. I hope that u will finish soon. Little tip though, make sure to check your spelling and grammar before you post. But it was really good hope you update soon.
Weeds2007 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This is such a great story, pleassse continue
Just4Me chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
I'm glad Esme realized she over-reacted, and gave Carlisle another chance.
jeanie326 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This is so good. I love it so much.
KSBP chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
It make me so happy, that you updated this! It has been on my favorite list for so long, and i was starting to think you had abandoned the story. But now I can see you certainly haven't, and i really liked this chapter. Can't wait for more! :-)
GrimFWaters chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Ah! I want to read more! Though I really hope that Carlisle is wise enough to break things off with Anna Belle quickly- though they aren't even together and only went on 1 date. It would tear Esme apart if she felt like he betrayed her.
Alicia Mirza chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Hey!
I'm so happy that you have updated this story!
I can't wait to read more! There aren't many human/vampire Carlisle-Esme stories...
Oh, they are so cute! I loved the end of course. 18 when married, 4 years together, 2 years alone... Esme is 24?
I want to read more!
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Just4Me chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Somehow I don't think Carlisle will be calling Anna-Belle anytime soon. I wonder how long it will take him to figure it out. Does Alice already know?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013