Reviews for For Better or Worse
Bunnyrabbit100 chapter 1 . 7/8
Very touching!
SOBBING READER chapter 1 . 3/13
OMG IM CRYING REALLY HARD. it just hits so hard at your emotions in where one party is oblivious and the other desperately wants the other to see. A fic like this is one gem in the rare! TAT
NotYourScorpius chapter 1 . 1/14
What a wonderful story! I always wondered what Lily was doing and thinking at Petunia's wedding, and this was a supremely satisfying answer. The "first" wedding between the two happy sisters and the reflections upon that really struck a chord in my heart. A job well done!
Really sweet and good
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
That was quite intriguing.:)
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This was so lovely. Petunia and Lily's relationship is so interesting and sad.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is so sweet but so sad. Loved the imagery.
Shirley A Lee chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Hi my Question ? is you How Done This worked
asdhfijdhfoasidjoaisd chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This made me cry. It was lovely and sweet and beautiful. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was very sweet. I loved but I would love it even ,ore of you updated Commentarius.
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was beautiful :')
Merida chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it!
Especially "But he was on Lily's side of the aisles, another doll whose hair just couldn't lie flat"
That was an awesome line!
And I felt so bad for Lily.
theircatlives chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was sad and sweet. Particularly that Petunia didn't remember her marriage to Lily, or at least claimed not to. I really liked the tie-in at the end that James was a doll whose hair didn't lie flat. That was clever :)
Really nice job!
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow. This is beautiful. I wasn't quite sure what was happening when I saw it was Lily/Petunia AND Lily/James (I had vague thoughts of incest and threesomes) but I loved this. Particularly the part about James being "another doll whose hair wouldn't lie flat"