Reviews for For Better or Worse
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so sweet but so sad. Loved the imagery.
Shirley A Lee chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Hi my Question ? is you How Done This worked
Kat253ox chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This made me cry. It was lovely and sweet and beautiful. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was very sweet. I loved but I would love it even ,ore of you updated Commentarius.
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was beautiful :')
Merida chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it!
Especially "But he was on Lily's side of the aisles, another doll whose hair just couldn't lie flat"
That was an awesome line!
And I felt so bad for Lily.
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Brill.
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was sad and sweet. Particularly that Petunia didn't remember her marriage to Lily, or at least claimed not to. I really liked the tie-in at the end that James was a doll whose hair didn't lie flat. That was clever :)
Really nice job!
Yours,
Rayven
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow. This is beautiful. I wasn't quite sure what was happening when I saw it was Lily/Petunia AND Lily/James (I had vague thoughts of incest and threesomes) but I loved this. Particularly the part about James being "another doll whose hair wouldn't lie flat"
Jazzi chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
*gross sobbing*

This might be the best LJ oneshot I have ever read. It is certainly the best one I've read in ages-the sort of fic that becomes a permanent headcanon whether you want it to or not. It's brilliant, just brilliant.
Phaxsoone chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Really love this, it's so cute!
I love all B.C Daily's stories, but this is definitely my 2nd favorite after Commentarius, thanks for a great fic! x
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is beautiful! This relationship is so often ignored in fics. People usually focus on Lily's relationship with James or her friendship with Snape but Petunia shouldn't be ignored. She was Lily's SISTER and she shut her out of her life, didn't even congratulate her when Harry was born... That must've hurt like hell and I think that is very important part of Lily's life. Snape hurt her, but I'm sure she eventually got over that because she realised he was growing up to be something that is so far from her childhood friend. While the whole thing with Petunia... I don't think she ever got over it.
So, I'm really glad someone finally wrote good Lily/Petunia. Thank you so much.
AAA chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loveeeee this(: KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awww! Beautiful! Lovely! Unique! Clever! What a delicious surprise. Such a lovely, human story.
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I loved the dialogue in this one, it added just the right amount of humour to offset the sadness Lily was feeling, but not smother it out. I really loved this line about James, "But he was on Lily's side of the aisles, another doll whose hair just couldn't lie flat" thought it was a great tie in to the beginning. Wonderful job. :)