Reviews for The Meetings
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Lol
Casey Jewels chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
Hiliarious. It's so stupid it's funny. I loved it. *Wipes aways tears from laughter*
Dragon Rider22 chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
good, the whole thing was awsom.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
giggles histericly, deep breathh, coninues giggling. all bad people are idiots.
the Unrequited Lover chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
woohoo! Smores are awesome! Meat is not! Gollumn is awesome! Where is Shelob? he would really like the Chamber!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
I love Pippin, too! You can fangirl Dominic Monoghan and I'll fangirl Billy Boyd, how's that?
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
hahaahahha. this is raelly funny. I won't flame you because I am a VEGETARIAN! die, meat-eaters!
Starrylibra chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
GOOD STORY:D

OH GOD NO! DON'T BITE MY! THAT'S A GOOD STORY! WOULD STORY LIKE TO BE STROKED? YEA? OK THEN! *STROKES COMPUTER INSANELY CAUSING IT TO FALL OFF THE DESK AND BREAK.

UH OH

I KNOW THAT'S A BAD THING!
SciFiSuperFan chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
I love it, give me candy!(she said shmores) I know, but I want candy.( Ohh, I'd like kechup.)UM, ok,any way great story. "kill me now!"
darkdancer chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
can I have shmores? Even though I'm kinda lost cause I don't watch charmed and I hate harry potter, but I love lord of the rings, I think you should give gollum a bigger part. My sister's always doing impressions of him, and she's good... Maybe I'd best make sure she hasn't picked up any rings lately...
Andrea chapter 5 . 6/5/2003
FINALLY you finished! Geeze! So, funny! Very funny! (Even though I already heard it when you finished it last year, but that's ok...) Anyway, update the others soon!
Andrea chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
AHH! SO FUNNY! Lol! What will happen next? Oh, a cliffhanger, I like! Well, good job for FINALLY updating! Lol! Bye!
WormmonABC chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
That was... odd. But funny! Hurry up and write the next chapter!
Celest SilverMoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Yeah, and ur bad at summaries 2! hehe...I'm so mean! By the way, you REALLY like annoying me too, don't u? Draco (you know who i'm talkin' about), took my computer. Why does every1 wanna take my computers? it's not fair! And, 4 all my fans, i'll be updating soon. When I get home, that is. Well...I was gonna say something else, but I forgot. o well!

~*Princess Celest*~
Andrea chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Hi Chelsea! When are you gonna finish this? I've read the whole thing when you brought it to school, but still! Finish it! Oh, and I'd like this opportunity to say: EWFC! That's the way it's gotta be! Go Elijah! Go Elijah! YAY! FRODO'S HOT! Sorry. :)