Reviews for Holly Bears the Crown
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 5/5
I'm enjoying this immensely so far. Interesting that Snape didn't end up hearing the prophecy, and that Peter was the one to reveal it in order to save his own life. Not to mention that Snape doesn't know about Peter either, though I guess it was about the same in canon, depending on when Peter went traitor there.
Magnificent!
Inkling Blotspot chapter 20 . 3/3
RAH RAH write for the fans,
if you can't do it, no one can!
Your story's really very great
It doesn't matter that you're late
This lovely tale depends on you
Please do try and see it through!
Goooooo Caitlinlaurie!

There is my cheer for works on hiatus.
But seriously - it's well done, and now I've stayed up until 1:30 reading it. I'm especially glad that Hermione is now included in the Gryffindor girl friend group now. I hope that you regain interest in fandom at some point.
SnowPrincess144 chapter 20 . 1/19
aww please continue! at least up to Fourth Year..!
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Great chapter.

Hope it get's updated, I like Holly and how she became friends with Hermione.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
shivers down the spine when Dumbledore actually does what he should. man was a badass.
invasionofprivacy chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
Snape is a bit creepy O.o... But still, I don't understand why she's so harsh to slytherins. Sure she doesn't like snakes or Parkinson, but that doesn't really explain why she hates them. In canon, Harry hated slytherin because of Voldemort and everything he lost. Holly seems to hate them because of their school mascot.
This Muse chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Okay, I have a habit of reading comments in between chapters despite the fact that that's a guarantee for spoilers.

I read a rather poorly articulated review of the story, the majority of whose complaints could be crushed by the simple fact this is an AU fan fiction anyway, even if the author (you) was not aware of these facts. And the fact that not everyone is in love with Hermione - get over it, loser. (Of course that doesn't mean she has to be DISLIKED, which isn't something I'm very interested in. And why are they even reading this fic, if they're so against most basic concept of an AU - which is for things to be different.)

For one, McGonagall's hubby. Anyone who knows he even existed probably knows he also died, so the fact that they assume you were ignorant is kind of ridiculous. At the beginning of the fic, you also mentioned using extra sources, so it would be more likely that you knew exactly what you were doing when you changed the fact.

I forget who Arcturus Black is though, probably just another name on the Black family tree whose name was chosen to fulfill an OC role. Again, this is AU, so who the hell really cares.

Also, their hating on the OC - who I assume is Bobby - is just them being an asshole a again. OCs don't always have to have some greater purpose. They can have a small purpose. I love OCs, and people who rag on the fact that they simply exist are just retarded.

And Neville's family apparently doesn't make sense to them. I've only read up to chapter 9, really, so I don't actually have all the information, so I can't properly refute this, but I will say that if it's the fact that the Longbottoms aren't brain-fucked, that's probably due to the fact that they weren't targets because of some prophecy. Only Holly was. It was even the premise. Otherwise, I haven't covered enough ground to guess at what this sentence might be alluding to.

Now, what I DO find concerning is the fact that Holly is targeting Hermione pretty specifically and bullying her, but again, I haven't read everything yet. I'm also slightly put out by the fact that her new BFFs are Lavender and Parvati. I just am, but I can't tell you what to do, I guess. They just seemed very superficial is all - at least, from what the books could bother to show us.

I just really wanted to tear into that comment, whose author will probably never read this, but I digress. That was fun.
This Muse chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Awe! I hope Bobby is Muggleborn, that would be the best, I love him already.
beserkerbeast chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
love to see more
BB
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
You haven't updated this story in nearly a year. Have you abandoned it? That would be so disappointing. This is probably one of my favorite female-Harry stories for the fact that she isn't just Harry in a girls body but a unique character in her own right. I hope you still are planning to come back to it.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
This story has many flaws and is unacceptable.
Firstly, HERMIONE. You just wanted Holly to be top when honestly she wouldn't be against HERMIONE, lets be realistic Hermione beats everybody and there will be no exceptions.

Next, McGongall husband dies so I don't know why he is still alive, same goes for Arcturus Black but I expected mistakes like this from a poor written story.

Then, there is your other OC who play no role in the story and have no significance.

And then Neville's family made no sense.

Also Lavender, Parvati, and Holly are all a bitch squad who thinks they can rule Hogwarts make fellow Gryffindor's not talk to Hermione. That's straight up bullying and you are supporting it.

Finally, the plot makes absolutely no sense the Charn Club should have been open to Hermione and all the chapters are filled with grammatical errors
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
This is disgusting behavior of children. I hated Hermione at first, still dislike her though, but Holly bullied her. Holly was seemingly nice and sweet in the beginning but that all went downhill after she boarded the train.
Terahlyanwe chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
This is great! I'm quite enjoying Holly's personality and differences from canon. So many people don't seem to grasp that a female Harry would be a different person, not to mention different social conditioning.

Anywho, I quite like this. Hoping for more soon!
polyptera chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
Your story is absolutely brilliant. I just read the whole thing from start to finish. I hope you keep writing. Youre very talented.