Reviews for Was it the right choice?
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Good story...
StoriedFabric chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I had to read this story a couple of times to make sure I understood what had transpired - it is bittersweet but it made them realize their feelings for each other. But why the bruising? Shouldn't Sesshomaru be as gentle as possible considering it is something he is forced into doing and also since he cares about Rin so much? Hmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Another exellent one-shot- well done 3 .
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
How about you save them and work on them when you lose hope in other projects.

One is always a better writer when they go back over their material.

Anyway.. I feel bad that Rin had to become a woman like that, but I'm glad it was with someone she loved. :-)
meghanmoo chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
that was sweet!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww! That was cute! :)
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I know she will never regrets :-) She always wanted to be with Sesshoumaru and now the fate had drawn them together. Thanks for sharing.
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What a wonderful one shot! Once again, you astound me with your talent. I'm so jealous! If only I could write stories the way you do!
I love how Rin always seems to know the right thing to say. And how Sesshomaru decoded her words. I'm glad he realized he made the right decision in the end. He should really try and take it easy on Rin the next time though... Poor thing-bruising like a battered banana.
I also like how Jaken knew what was going to happen, instead of asking why and grumbling all about it. It made the situation seem that much more serious.
Anyway, enough of my rambling! I loved this story a whole whole bunch and as always, I can't wait until the next story you write. I hope Uni isn't stressing you out too much. Bad Uni, bad! Xoxo!
spells of the night chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Kamisama Hajimemashita, the ocean god? ASWOME CUTE STORY! WRITE MORE!
Snow in October chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Nice one-shot
Sesshoumaru is so jealous and desperate *dreamy expression*
Awww Rin this time your his, no angst... Hahaha

About ur adoptable stories, can I help? :) i can give suggestion...
Minky Sam chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
ehehe, not a bad one shot, in fact, it is really refreshing
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww, that's a cute one-shot. :) Yup, I agree that he made the right choice as well as that freakin ocean demon since nobody touches Rin unless you wanna be killed by Sesshomaru. XD Anyways, led he cute one-shot! Alex XD X}
Curiosity- Or n0t chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Cute story :) I ended up smiling in the end. I enjoyed how Sesshomaru found out that he did make the right choice. :D