Reviews for That's My Dad, That's My Son
Plasma57 chapter 4 . 6/30
Excellent story, please update soon.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 4 . 5/6
This story is so interesting. I love that you have Liz as Peter's girlfriend in this story. I love the Liz X Peter couple, but I don't see a lot of stories with that couple. It's always Gwen X Peter or sometimes MJ X Peter and while I love the MJ couple I love the Liz couple more. I also like the fact that you had Peter confess to Liz and that you had Liz in turn confess her secret to Peter. It's nice to know that the two can count on each other and that they don't have to hide as much stuff from each other.

As for the idea for the story it's extremity creative. Having the Sandman be Peter's actual dad is creative and having the man try to figure out how he can connect with his child who he just learned was Spider-Man is great.

I hope that you will update this story again someday. It's so creative, and I would love to see this story get completed one day.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Um, hi. Im a previous follower and reviewer and favouriter, and I was just wondering if this story was abandoned, or on hatius, or something. Sorry if it sounds rude, but it' seen a while since it's last update and I'd just like to tell you how much people love an idea like this, even though some done express it as often as others. Furthermore, I was wondering when the next update will occur. Thankyou's again for taking the time to read this! Bye!
Pea chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Love this story. Please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
God, she handled that reveal freaking well!
MeekGeek0 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Parallel universe. Love it. Following.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Imagine the surprise on Pete's face if Sandy came through the door. :D. Love the story!
Aipom4 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Please contine
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Nice chapter.
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
now i'm slighty interested. what hapened.
N Harmonic chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i liked your first version better,
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
oi, this story was just fine when it had 14 chaps and it wasn't done so plz don't start this and end it with only 3 chaps or something.

anyways love this story
No. 1 Loser chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Just a suggestion:

Since Peter is Spider-Man, he should be able to defend himself against his foster father. Just throw in a reason to explain why he can't. Plausible reasons: he can't reveal his secret identity. He got hurt as Spidey and has a head injury or something. If he did anything Diamond would report him and he could get s
ent out of New York or to juvie. Some sort of psychological guilt/self loathing thing. A combination of the above.

Nice story, though :)
No. 1 Loser chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Oh the drama!
Jolly Writer 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome idea! That would probably make for a great and dramatic movie, Sandman being Pete's dad.