Reviews for Small Gestures
Sooooo cute!
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This sequel is amazing
nooni19 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I really, really loved both of these stories. Really really really cool. : )
Aimee5 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I've just discovered your Morgan/Prentiss stories and have been steadily making my way through them! I really love this story and its predecessor. I hope there are many more stories to come from you about these two.
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for doing a follow up I really enjoyed it
radioactive460 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I loved this update and I certainly love your explanation to why Morgan and JJ were paired so annoyingly often in season 7. :) And the hints of her past are always appreciated. I know this was a tough one for you, but thank you for sharing this sequel, you did a great job!

I can't wait for your next story, even though I know I have to. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Beautiful, loved that you finally had them admit their love.
You write some of the best Derek and Emily stories.
Always look forward to your new stories and rereading your old stories, especially demily. Thank you :))
Nix1978 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I loved that... They're so cute
Thanks for sharing
missbrewster chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Sweet! You know the bit in the first chapter when you described the bit about the sound of the cane as em walked? I just finished reading that sentence when I heard this thud and I don't know where it came from! Wierd!
hayleyyyxx chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
aw cute! xx
No.13Baby chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Aah! That was unexpected and totally awesome.
rmpcmfan chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Loved it, those 2 are so go together.
Paige chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Are you continuing this story?
lizzabet chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ooh, awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter:D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Just like all your demily stories perfect. :)) You have definetly captured how the two of them would be with each other in there pt classes and at recovery at home.
Yes please please have them cross the line and truly be together. They so belong together. Wish Emily was back on the show.
More please and thank you for sharing and more demily. :D