Reviews for Seasons of Love
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Oh, worry not, this was sweeeet! Aww, poor, but cute Jamie! I definitely saw that crush on Self-Possessed, and I think it's just sooo cute! Thanks for remembering him... woah, though, what a... pick-up line that was! Haha! A Hunger Games one? Hmmm... :-)

Awesome chappie!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh, they can call this whatever they want, but JOtt forever! :)

Awesome chappie!
I Run With Sporks chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
*Stares at laptop screen in shock, making choked noises. Single tear falls down face*
I-It's... It's...
It's PERFECT!
*Gives unintelligible scream of joy*
ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITTHANKYOU THANKYOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!
*Tackle-hugs screen in a vain attempt to show adoration to author*
This is GORGEOUS! Kurt wanting to do something nice for Amanda, Amanda not caring about the ruined date or messed up clothes in comparison with Kurt's well-being, the way they could talk to each other- just yes. Yes. Absolute yes. Amanda crawling on her hands and knees to get to him and make sure he was okay- that alone made this chapter for me.
You have no idea how much I appreciate this. I have died, AGAIN. I am typing this from OTP-Induced Heaven right now. I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
I'm gonna be stalking this story now. I SHALL REVIEW EVERYTHING.
...I dunno who you are either, Angel, but you are pretty freaking epic yourself. Also, you have good taste in pairings!
shejams chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Go, Amanda! She was amazing in this. I think you kept her in character. She was the main one to tell Kurt to stop hiding behind his image inducer and to let the others see the real him.
Loved the lines:
"You, Kurt, are not a demon. You're not just a mutant. You are the most amazing person I've ever met. You're cute, smart, funny, and sweet."
Aww! She hit the nail on the head describing him. Kurt is all that and more.

and PS
I love you! :p
shejams chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
LOLOLOLOL
I can hardly catch my breath. That was so funny. Loved it! Kitty and Kurt were felt like a "Three's Company" misunderstanding moment. LOLOLOL
Jaime is absolutely adorable and I loved how Sam and 'berto were there to help him.
Logan's input was great as well.
Kitty, Kurt, Logan, Jaime, Sam and Roberto... great combination.
and speaking of Logan.. is a RoLo shot a possiblitly?
shejams chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Well AWWWWW! How did I miss this? That was so sweet and fluffy and I loved it! Yeah, Jott rocks my socks so I too think it was fitting you started with them.
Great job!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This chapter made me laugh. Jaime is adorable. You HAVE to do a ROMY chapter!
Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Sporks: Though you may not see this, idk who you are, but your reviews are amazing xD You're epic!

Jesuslovr13: Im still waiting for your update :) hehe xD love you!
Angel chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Awww sooooooo adorably amazzzzing! That was cute/funny/perrrfect! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks a loot! And love you more! :D :)
May I suggest a couple? Toad and Wanda, please? Unless you weren't planning on it xD I will tell you some more in person :) This is TOO good though! So hurrrry and update! :D You're a phenomenal writer! You'll be famous soon! :D love yaaaa
Sporks chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
YAY! You updated! Yay, yay, yay!
*Does a strange dance of yay-ness. Discovers she is NOT a good dancer, and stops.*
I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading the first (And second!) chapter to this lovely story! And I think it's only right to be polite when making requests. I was asking for a favor after all, and you didn't HAVE to do it.
...BUT YOU DID. SORT OF. I STILL LOVE IT. THANK YOUUU!
*Attempts to hug author, and finds herself hugging computer screen.*
VIRTUAL COOKIES THEN. VIRTUAL COOKIES FOR ALL. I REALLY LOVE CAPSLOCK.
I have to admit, as much as I love Kurt and Amanda, I do find Kurtty pretty cute, and tend to end up reading a lot of stories involving them. I feel so guilty afterwards, but still...
Aw, Jamie... That kid is downright adorable. "Will you be the Katniss to my Peeta?" I died. I died from cute overload- which is probably the best way to go! I DIED HAPPY.
And yes, Kitty- If he shows even half the devotion he gave you right there, I think he probably will!
tx peppa chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Awwww! Cute story! Love the little crush Jamie has.
Nancy chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
These are so cute. Can you please do Gambit and Rogue, and Pyro and Scarlet Witch.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwwww sweetest story EVER! You're the best writer in the whole world! Love you! This was perfect and sweet! Not to mention deep! Can't wait till you update!
Sporks chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I think my brain is melting from the cuteness overload. TOO...MUCH...ADORABLENESS...IN...ONE...CHAPTER!
Jean, you have an awesome boyfriend, you know that? Make sure you tell him. I bet he'd really like hearing it.
Suggest a couple...well...would you by any chance be willing to do something with Kurt and Amanda? I lurve them muchly, though everybody else seems to hate them. (Or more specifically, Amanda.)
Seriously, if you did this, I would probably love you forever. Those two and Scott/Jean are my favorite couple on the show.