Reviews for And Hearts Semicolon
BipolarDragon chapter 3 . 6/27
It's crazy how into this fic I am...
athenaed chapter 3 . 6/10
Hello there! You know, I have been putting off this review for weeks because, uh, I'm really not good at reviewing. But honestly, this fic is just so awesome that even I am able to go beyond my awkwardness and leave a comment. Truthfully, I don't even know where to begin: the characters are IC, and managing that even after changing the setting so much must be hard work. Speaking of the setting, I haven't been able to find a really good high school AU for a long time, and you fic made me remember why I used to love them (they're just so /fun/).
Lastly, I have to say: that moment where Derek whispers the poem to Garcia? Damn. I had to stop reading for a minute or so because that scene is just too effective for me.
Anyway more than a review this is a thank-you note. Whether you decide to continue it or not, it's been fun and honestly a really great reading. Thank you for sharing it!
jcampbell943 chapter 3 . 5/25
Please please please update this story. It's really really good! I love picturing them as teenagers acting like miniature versions of themselves.
jacintaw chapter 3 . 3/28
Please, Reinamy'sCloud, go on! Don't let us waiting so long! Great story.
I'mbeggingagain chapter 3 . 2/14
What amount of begging would get you to continue this? Please, it's amazing.
marikyuu chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
hey, are you really leaving the story like this? D: finally i've found a good story and there's no more of it? :'( I'm seriously gonna cry now!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So I spend a ton of time slogging through dozens of terribly written Morgan/Garcia fics and I finally find this beautifully written, in character AU, that just makes my heart melt, and then I get to the end of chapter 3 and it hasn't been updated in so long. I'm gonna go cry now. (Please update this, I need it in my life)
SkyiiiLifeee chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
More. More. Please? :)
rose998 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Oh my you're such an amazing writer your story is beyond amazing. I hope you update soon take care(:
OlicityFan24 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I really enjoy this. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Usually I am not a fan of high school fics but I must say that this is very well written and I am enjoying it immensely. Please keep updating
gunandgoth chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I am so happy you decided to keep going with this story. It is one of my favorites. I am excited to see were you go with this. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
This is probably my favorite Morgan/Garcia fic ever, I was so happy to see an update! I hope you'll post the rest of what it has and come back to finish it at some point. Also, you might want to look into dropbox, it's a cloud service that lets you store something like 1GB of data for free. If you write on different computers and want a backup for future computer disasters or just want to be able to access stuff anywhere, it's a great solution.
Annber03 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Pleased to see an update notification for this!

I thought this chapter was just fine. Poor Derek, getting the teasing from his friends-I like how he subtly stood up for Garcia when the others were pointing out some of her eccentricities. I did have to laugh at Emily's sarcastic remarks, though-so totally her :D. And Morgan's "mental list" he had going in regards to Garcia made me go, "Awww". I can see why he would've been bugged by their comments-at least he acknowledges that there might be some truth to what they're saying, yet at the same time, he's right that he's not as predictable as all that, either.

Also fun to see how he is with Garcia's friends. Loved his thoughts about Reid as he got to know him, his reaction to JJ was sweet (though I don't know about her not kicking someone in the groin...I'm just saying, if I were him, I'd stay on her good side :p). And now I'm definitely intrigued at the thought of Kevin's reaction to him, too. Somehow I get the feeling the back and forth between them will not go down well at some point.

And of course, I LOVED the banter between Garcia and Morgan, as always. The "minions" thing, the schoolwork talk (and LOL at Garcia's comments about her teacher. I can definitely imagine her being a bit of a thorn in some teachers' sides in school)...and when Morgan was reciting those lines from that poem as he put his arms around her? Uhhhhhh. Yeah. Let's have a little more of that, please. That was sexy.

And of course, love the way they inevitably wound up together in her bed, wearing her clothes. Hehe. Also, Garcia's room sounds awesome. And I really love the idea of them sitting together and watching "Hey Arnold!". Too cute.

Again, so good to see this updated. I'd definitely like to read the remainder of what you have written for this story. I hope you do decide to finish it up, as I'd love to see how the whole thing ends, but of course, it's your call. Either way, though, I'm still interested to read more.