Reviews for And Hearts Semicolon
Ana chapter 3 . 10/20
Oh gosh i loved it! Please please continue THIS! It's wonderful how you fit all the original characters in this AU, but I just can't wait to them get together! 3
BipolarDragon chapter 3 . 6/27
It's crazy how into this fic I am...
athenaed chapter 3 . 6/10
Hello there! You know, I have been putting off this review for weeks because, uh, I'm really not good at reviewing. But honestly, this fic is just so awesome that even I am able to go beyond my awkwardness and leave a comment. Truthfully, I don't even know where to begin: the characters are IC, and managing that even after changing the setting so much must be hard work. Speaking of the setting, I haven't been able to find a really good high school AU for a long time, and you fic made me remember why I used to love them (they're just so /fun/).
Lastly, I have to say: that moment where Derek whispers the poem to Garcia? Damn. I had to stop reading for a minute or so because that scene is just too effective for me.
Anyway more than a review this is a thank-you note. Whether you decide to continue it or not, it's been fun and honestly a really great reading. Thank you for sharing it!
jcampbell943 chapter 3 . 5/25
Please please please update this story. It's really really good! I love picturing them as teenagers acting like miniature versions of themselves.
jacintaw chapter 3 . 3/28
Please, Reinamy'sCloud, go on! Don't let us waiting so long! Great story.
I'mbeggingagain chapter 3 . 2/14
What amount of begging would get you to continue this? Please, it's amazing.
marikyuu chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
hey, are you really leaving the story like this? D: finally i've found a good story and there's no more of it? :'( I'm seriously gonna cry now!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So I spend a ton of time slogging through dozens of terribly written Morgan/Garcia fics and I finally find this beautifully written, in character AU, that just makes my heart melt, and then I get to the end of chapter 3 and it hasn't been updated in so long. I'm gonna go cry now. (Please update this, I need it in my life)
SkyiiiLifeee chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
More. More. Please? :)
rose998 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Oh my you're such an amazing writer your story is beyond amazing. I hope you update soon take care(:
OlicityFan24 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I really enjoy this. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Usually I am not a fan of high school fics but I must say that this is very well written and I am enjoying it immensely. Please keep updating
gunandgoth chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I am so happy you decided to keep going with this story. It is one of my favorites. I am excited to see were you go with this. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
This is probably my favorite Morgan/Garcia fic ever, I was so happy to see an update! I hope you'll post the rest of what it has and come back to finish it at some point. Also, you might want to look into dropbox, it's a cloud service that lets you store something like 1GB of data for free. If you write on different computers and want a backup for future computer disasters or just want to be able to access stuff anywhere, it's a great solution.