Reviews for Survival Game
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Ahhhhhh please update soon this story has sooo hooked me! Please please pleeeeaaaseeeee I love it so far :)
NaraSuna4ev chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
OMG i love how you do the endings!makes me hold my breath for the next chapter!
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
o.o The possibilities are just too much for me to think. By the way, how old is Levy and Gajeel?
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
OH CRA-FORESHADOWING!
It just got 100X more interesting. What's going to happen to Levy and Gajeel? Will they get out? I feel sorry for ren and sherry, they're engaged but they'll still have to fight/possibly kill each other. I'm guessing that they'd need outside help in order to get out without killing each other... hence Levy asking for help...

You better not keep us waiting to long for another update XD
xXJuuLXx chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
hurry up and get the next chapter! can't wait to read it!
kurisu313 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Very interesting! I really should click follow!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Anyone else thinking Hunger Games?
Ale McGarden chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Wow wow wow! This is getting exciting! Omg those two are just so cute! Even if they're in death risk ;D. an't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
ohhhh! i like this one!
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
DUN DUN DUN!

Why do I get the feeling Gajeel is going to try and kill himself at some point so Levy can live?
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
YAY! _ You updated! I can't wait to know what happens next :') And it's okay. Everyone gets writers block once in a while (for me, it's every chapter -.-). But don't rush yourself. And are you sure you can cope with so many stories at once. . . (I certainly can't).
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Nice story _ Can't wait to know what's next. Wish I came earlier. I love OCs :') Well... Just in case:
Name: Rain Vermillion
Age: 13
Appearance: Long black hair, purple eyes, as tall as Levy.
Magic: Changing hands into weapons (fav: scythe and sniper)
Sorry, if I'm flooding you :') Hope you update soon :D
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really like your idea and I would like to read more. : )
And if you still have an opening for an oc here is mine.
Name: Raven Draco
Age: 17
Apperance: Raven is a couple of inches taller than Levy and she has blood red hair and here eye color is violet.
Magic: The magic she uses the most is earth magic which she does not really know how to use it since she just started to learn it. The magic she grew up being taught, by the shadow dragon shade, was shadow dragon slayer magic, which she only uses when she feels as if someone is worthy of feeling her true power.
Doveh Loves Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
:D Yay, it's out! So excited for the next chapter. It is really good so far, like always with your stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I really liked your other story, I hope this one is as good or even better :)
Name: Coronia
Age: 21
Appearance: female, tan, brown wavy hair, short, athletic, green eyes
Magic: able to control the nervous system so movements and pain, S-class