Reviews for My Sufferable Pleasure
WelshBitterRabbit chapter 28 . 8/23/2014
I cant wait for the rest of this story XD
jenny chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Thxs so much your story is really good:-)
Anastasia Michaelis chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I was just reading through the story for the second time and just decided to look up Hoheo taralna, rondero tarel (Chapter 10) and found an interesting website that makes valid points to real-life meanings. This doesn't contribute to the story or anything, just thought you might find this interesting. ;)
. ?6205-Hoheo-Taralna-Rondero-Tarel-Theories

Love the story btw (as you could probably tell from me rereading this) XD
Guest chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
please update very soon I really like to read the next chapter. so hurry up please I really want know what going to happen poor Emilie. so please update soon you can ok.
Amber chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Thanks so much for the sequel. I'm a big fan of bittersweet eyes. Appreciate all of the hardworking you out into these stories. Please don't ever give up on this or any other story because talent like yours should not be wasted
jenny chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Hey I love your bitter sweet eyes series, please continue updateing. Can't wait to see wat will happen to Emilie and her kids.:-)
LightMidnight chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
I absolutely love this story, I'm getting so ancy waiting for the next chapters! I hope you'll write them soon, will always be a lover of your stories.
Catlover1 chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
The whole thing is believable, with Alois kidnapping Emilie, and I think you need Alois to eventually show weakness to Emilie, and Emilie actually comforts him or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love this story but I hope she update real soon for the next chapter has been two months she never update at all. I hope she get back to the story, also I love her
Waiting chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
I miss this story! When will you update? Also, can you put the twins in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Emilie is a huge Mary Sue
lotusmelody17 chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
Why would Alois want her to be raped?
pandarae214 chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
Rape! This was a great chapter I'm glad it was so long! Ooooh can't wait to find out her punishment, Alois is so...insane! It's great! Excited for the next chapter!
Black Butler fan chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
Ahhh! I can't wait until the next chapter, I love it how Goliath is having a break down every time he is near Emilie! XD. Until the next time!