Reviews for Black Dog
KMF-G chapter 26 . 5/4
He is Master of Death, he will Survive... and not going bawl his eyes out!
Where is his harem? Liara and Tali? Not much advancing there yet.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
Keep writing pleace
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
Dracorex16 chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
I REALLY love this story. Read it all top to bottom but STILL want more. Please continue soon.
marcus nightfire chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Glad your back
major wallace chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
nice
shipwreck321 chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
amazing as always!
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I love the story but there are times when the dialogue and Shepard's thoughts feel wooden; the emotion doesn't come through well. That and a few minor spelling and word use errors are all the problems I could find, so we'll done.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Tartakovsky went out like a total badass.
The Sinful chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Huh. I figured it was a Shep/Tali/Liara pairing yeah.
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
a soldier would know the type of body armor someone was wearing
so perhaps you should have discribed it as the familyar white and pink pheonix armor but its your story and your call
BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Eh.

I dont know what it is, but your general style and flow is strange.

No real problems grammatically that I can see (which doesnt mean much, I'm no grammar nazi) but its like there is an absence of substance.

Sterile. Flat.

Rev
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
We see what "can be" here. Where your Shep comes from and what drives him.

Good points, important points.

But we need to see who Shep IS in addition to what drives him, else he comes off flat.

Which in the grand scheme, this chapter did as well. A glimpse at his past, then we jump right on canon rails.

Would of been cool to see some of his training, watching him become whoever this Shep will be.

Rev
Revanchist117 chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
this is a new favorite story of mine and would like to see it continued as there arent many well-written stories compared to crappy ones... so on behalf of everyone who likes a good read, thank you!
dracohalo117 chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
Nice to see an update, keep up the good work.

dracohalo117