Reviews for Two Unexpected Guests
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I was drinking coke when I read this...

"It is possib-" Fíli hadn't any time to finish his sentence, as he was suddenly pushed to the ground, a furious hobbit atop of him.

"You-! You two are horrible!" Balbo cried, pounding his tiny fists against Fíli's chest.

Fíli, unaffected by the fists, grabbed the hobbits wrists. "What's your problem Mr. Boggins?" He glared as Kíli tore away the enraged hobbit.

"You two are! You come into my house uninvited! You make a mess of my pantry, and ruin my carpets, and there is garbage everywhere!" The smaller Middle Earthian yelled, waving his fists in the air.

Fíli and Kíli backed away, hands up in the air as a sign of defeat.

"Run, brother!" Fíli cried, pushing Kíli off of him, scrambling to his feet. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!" Balbo roared, looking more like an enraged orc than a quiet hobbit.

"RUUUNN!" Kíli yelled, as he shoved his older brother towards the door.

That is what made coke come from my nose... it BURNSSSSSSSSSS! Dang you! lol. This was epic though!
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I don't usually review stories that have been long been completed but this story deserves one. This story was freakin hilarious.
LevitateToHell chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is absoulty amazing and hilarious! Whyy couldn't I of found it sooner! :D
Martin'sBloodPhobiaIsBack chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hilarious!
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is really rather funny. I've actually wished someone had done something like this but never actually bothered to do anything about it so I'm glad you did. :).
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME OH IF OBLY THIS WAS A SCENE IN THE MOVIE XD
x beautifully broken x chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
love it thats awesome!
please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*quiet giggle*...*chuckle*...*snort*...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - basically my reaction to this
Babbity Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Holy crap! I think I just choked on my water. But none of it got on my keyboard, so yay!

But seriously, this was hilarious! :D
Autumn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm so dead... thanks to you! LOL!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hilarious.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
AMAZING!

'"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST BARGE INTO ANYONE'S HOUSE! YOU TWO WILL BE SORRY!" Balbo screeched, picking up one of his great grandmothers chairs. The hobbit threw it with surprising strength. Kíli barely had any time to dodge the flying chair, but managed somehow. He ended up tripping over Fíli's foot, pulling his brother to the ground in the process.

"Run, brother!" Fíli cried, pushing Kíli off of him, scrambling to his feet. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!" Balbo roared, looking more like an enraged orc than a quiet hobbit'

Those lines. I loved it, great job! The ending was great too!
My laughing is making it impossible to talk sensibly it would seem :)
meow139 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I... I don't even have any words. This. Was. Amazing. The end.