Reviews for Satine's Death
SashaMonroe chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Wow I'm crying because that was so beautiful. Oh poor Obi all I want to do is give him a hug. Very nice!
maltron66 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Sad, but great.
pronker chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice emotions - I wish there were more Bo stories.
miguel.mcginiss chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Heart breaking poor Bo
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Not at all related to the story: ironic moment when Ewan McGregor (Obi-wan) is in love with a woman named Satine in Moulin Rouge and in the Clone Wars. Just had to point it out

Related to the story: that was short, simple, and full of impact at the same time. I had wondered myself if her sister had ever found out about her death because they never showed it on the screen. I like this ending. Very realistic. And I like how you brought out Obi-wan's regret as well. Nicely done :)
S O.B chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I think you captured the characters really well, because in other stories the authors turn the characters into their own. And you did a really good job in writing about this sad story.
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
...this was sad...but it was great
Obi-wan's girl forever chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
love it it was so sad please write more i love to see what happens to kenobi so sad
i love kenobi!
1054SS325MP chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You should definitely make this more than a one-shot. Great job. 9/10. You lost one point for not making it longer.
Ameliaxox chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It really annoyed me so much that they had to kill Satine(of all people). I really felt sorry for Obi wan, first Qui gon and now Satine. Though how Satine died quite reminded me of how Satine died in Moulin Rouge aswell- when both men helplessly watch their true love died in their arms. Good job writing it.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
HEARTBREAK! :'(

Beautifully done!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
:,)

A great little piece showing possible emotions and reactions.

I will admit though that part of me hopes that she is somehow still alive. I know: silly me for hoping that.

But it could be the perfect revenge 'I really didn't kill your beloved she just watched as you gave in!' *evil laugh*

Wishful thinking I know.