Reviews for Don't be afraid
music909 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Is anything going to happen with this story? I'd like to see an update. it seems like a good start.
Crowley For King chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a good story. ..but you desperately need a beta. I would be happy to do that for you if you'd like. PM me if you are interested.
clideclant chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This story is really good! It has a lot of potential-so far your story line is not rushed, and the sentences you use correctly convey what the characters are feeling in a timely manner. My advice to you is to work on your writing style. Try using different adjectives, and make sure to check for typos and grammar/sentence structure mistakes. I would suggest revising the first sentence (aka my boss is kinda awkward), use "trembled" less (you can substitute "shaking" or convey the same message by saying "my voice quavers" or "I wobble in nerves" or "I shudder to think what he wants"), and simply read through out loud and see what sentences sound awkward, or need comma/punctuation revision. Over all, I really like it and would live to see an update soon!
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is freaking adorable.. are you going to continue it?
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I want more, please?
A. Heimby chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I hope you are writing more.
Der Alte chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
An interesting start to your story! It has room for a real development of the characters and plot-line.
Thanks for sharing your talents.
DebbieOz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow, this could be a fun story. Thanks I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more.