Reviews for 3 Broken Hearts
Excellent story! As a x-over, it's nice to have the Avengers be the stars, although Harry is the center of the picture. Hopefully, you'll allow Minerva to still be in Harry's life somehow. As Bruce was hurt, will Coulson follow-up with Dumbles? Like filing charges for assault? Dumbles has too much disregard for 'muggles' and seems to feel he can get away with anything. Did Petunia survive? Vernon? Dumbles saw the house, does he really think he can place Harry back there? Hope you can return to this.
Kiara Bella Cullen chapter 14 . 4/24
Please update soon can't wait for more
breannapierson1990 chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
I really like the crossfic so far it is really well written. though I do wonder what you meant when you mentioned Loki and Amora teasing the avengers? Ragnock is indeed important to the goblin nation . he is known as the chieftain or king of the goblin nation as well as the director of gringotts
manga.maddy chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
you seem to have made the hulk much more intelligent than he is in canon. he isnt normally capable of using words such as complete or important or finish. try to stick to simple concepts words and sentences. and mess up the grammar more too maybe?
ShadowThief126 chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Good story, please update soon.
cookyc chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
I love this story very interesting
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Really good story, can't wait to read more
DarkMelody19 chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Guess what? I found a site that's giving PSN codes away for free!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter
Dew That Is Blue chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
I'm really quite enjoying this story- bar a few things like the seemingly absence of the Statute of Secrecy. But other than that I enjoy it. I hope you do continue soon, even if it has been about a year since the last update.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
Oh look, I think the Statute of Secrecy just fell out the window... for the seventeenth time. :)
amb6675 chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Please write more chapters I love this story. It's cute and sweet to read. I love stories that Bruce and Tony are a couple even more if Harry is involve with them.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
This is a very interesting story and I hope to read more soon
The arithmancer chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Air ambulance is the English version. Love this, please continue it
emthereble chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !