Reviews for 3 Broken Hearts
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 14 . 6/12
Really good story, can't wait to read more
DarkMelody15 chapter 5 . 6/7
Guess what? I found a site that's giving PSN codes away for free!
I can't wait for the next chapter
Dew That Is Blue chapter 14 . 4/12
I'm really quite enjoying this story- bar a few things like the seemingly absence of the Statute of Secrecy. But other than that I enjoy it. I hope you do continue soon, even if it has been about a year since the last update.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 11 . 4/12
Oh look, I think the Statute of Secrecy just fell out the window... for the seventeenth time. :)
amb6675 chapter 14 . 2/28
Please write more chapters I love this story. It's cute and sweet to read. I love stories that Bruce and Tony are a couple even more if Harry is involve with them.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
This is a very interesting story and I hope to read more soon
The arithmancer chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Air ambulance is the English version. Love this, please continue it
emthereble chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !
yukino76 chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
ohhhhhhhhh
Jazmyine chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Thanks for the update! Love worried and forceful Tony! Dumbles will get his soon...the greater good is always good as long as you're not the sacrifice.
JulianneL chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Stupid fucking Dumbledore. I do hope you kill him off in the story, sooner rather than later. Love the chapter though!
ThomasNealy chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
"Arabella had nothing new to give me. The boy's family is a little rough with him. He's too spirited Severus, you've seen it during the school terms," Albus said. Severus barely held back from rolling his eyes. Harry was forced to 'perform' for the Headmaster, who seemed hell bent on testing the boy. Though, without giving him more than a standard education, Severus was at a loss as to how Albus expected Harry to even survive his inevitable confrontation with the Dark Lord. Both men knew it was only a matter of time before Voldemort returned to life and a new reign of terror.

This part seems to contradict every thing up to this point and even the rest of the chapter. How can he preform for the headmaster every year during term when he is not a student?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Thank goodness bruce is ok and minerva was able to help him and Harry.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
I wish someone would punch albus.